Chapter 3

Miranda's POV

It's finally Saturday, there's a party tonight that I'm going to. Me and Paige got invited but Paige caught a cold so she can't go, I'm kind of bummed out that she can't go but there's going to be more parties, right?

My sister, Mackenzie, was going too. She's like the schools biggest slut. I'm disgusted to even be related to her... like we're so different from each other, she is all girly, wear skirts and dresses with heals, I'm all into band Tees, jeans, dark colours and I'm always either wearing combat boots, Converse or Uggs if I feel lazy-ish.

*skips shower*

I walk back into my room and decide on wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black v-neck shirt, my red flannel and black combat boots. I throw up my hair into a messy bun and grab my phone as I hear my sister yell, "hurry up Miranda you're so slow!" I roll my eyes and run down the stairs.

I look at her with a look of disgust. She was wearing a black dress that was way too tight and barely covers her 'area' with red stilettos, her bleach blonde hair was curled and her makeup was just way to much.

I know I'm rude talking about my sister like that but it's the truth.

*skips car ride*

"Get out" Mack says with no emotion what so ever. I give her a confused look

"What why?" I sigh.

"Oh honey you look like a loser I don't want to be seen near you." Wow thanks I think to myself

"Ugh fine where's the house anyways?" I ask as I begin to open the door.

"You'll know it when you see it" Mack just rolls her eyes.

"Wow! You're great at giving directions!" I say sarcastically, my mom says my sarcasm will get me into some deep shit some day... too bad. I slam her door harder than I should have and she flips me off.

I start walking down the street and begin to hear music and see a pile of weird ass people doing some weird ass shit. The only reason I came to the party was because Nash kept bugging me to go, I told him no so many times but finally gave in and said 'only if my friend can come' he sighed and said 'fine.' He didn't look pleased and I was okay with that, I couldn't stand him anyways.

"Hey you came!" A drunken Nash yells over the music as he saw me leaning on the counter in the kitchen, on my phone.

"Well I didn't have much of a choice" I say annoyed that he's talking to me even though it's only been like two seconds since I've arrived.

"Come on, let's go dance!" He yells grabbing my arm, I quickly pull it away.

"Come on, don't be a drag! Have some fun." He shouts.

I shake my head and say, "let me be!"

Nash grabs my arm pulls me close to him and crashes his lips on mine, I don't kiss back. I try and push him off of me but his grip just gets stronger. I take my free hand and attempt to smack him but his hand comes in contact with my cheek instead. "I get what I want and I want you." He whispers in my ear. I try not to cry, I hate crying it makes me feel weak and not able to stand up for myself. But this, it hurt like a bitch.

His hand slowly made his way up my shirt. I was getting scared more and more, by the minute. I slide off the counter onto the ground hitting my head, against one of the drawer handles.

I slowly start backing up against a wall putting my knees up to my chest and letting my tears fall down my face.

-Miranda

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying this fanfiction so far!

I just wanted to update you on what mine and Miranda's plans on for this book.

We wanted to write a fanfiction together. So we are going to take turns writing chapters. We will start putting -Paige or -Miranda at the end of the chapters that we write. We both have different writing styles, so sorry if it's a bit confusing.

This is a really fun book to write so far! I'm hoping you are all enjoying it!

Thanks -Paige