Chapter 28

Paige's POV

I knew Miranda had anger issues but damn I guess Nancy did too! After Miranda left I left with my parents saying bye to Ethan, I would have said bye to Grayson too but he got sent up to his room. Which I thought was kind of ridiculous.

*the next day*

Ethan and I had an English presentation today and I was so nervous. I was wearing a pink dress with black booties, for makeup I had concealer, winged eyeliner and mascara.

I saw Miranda walk in with Grayson their hands intertwined. She smiles and I smile back, I grabbed my phone from my locker and texted Ethan.

(E: Ethan P: Paige)

P: hey where are you?

E: oh home sick sorry I couldn't make it.

P: oh feel better! Guess I'll do the presentation alone:/

P: I'll come see you after school tho!

E: no that's okay my mom is taking care of me aha!

E: just skip! Aha kidding don't skip but I have to go I'll text you later :)

P: oh okay bye :)

I was going to surprise him anyways maybe we could watch a movie like last time.

The bell rang and I went to math.

*in math*

"Yo freak!" Nash yelled throwing a paper at my head.

"What do you want you bitch?" I snap, I regretted saying anything because his blue eyes went wide and locked on me.

"What did you just call me?" Nash said through gritted teeth. I turn back around and grabbed my stuff and walk out of class.

"Mrs. Smith take you seat!" The teacher yelled but I kept walking.

I decided to go home for the rest of the day, than go see Ethan around four.

I walked into my house to see my dad watching tv. "Shit" I muttered to myself.

"Paige what are you doing home?" He asks not turning away from the TV.

"Oh I didn't feel well so I just came back to rest." I lied, "I'm going upstairs to nap if you need me."

"Okay honey feel better." My father says.

I go upstairs change into Ethan's sweater and some leggings. I jumped onto my bed throwing a blanket on me and falling fast asleep.

-Miranda