Chapter 26

Grayson's POV

I ended up falling asleep on the couch last night but I woke up to my mom and dad talking. I just sat on the couch listening to them I guess you could say I was snooping.

(M= mom D= dad)

M: I don't think Miranda is a good influence on Grayson.

D: What do you mean? She's such a nice girl I think Grayson will mature being with her.

M: When I asked her how she broke her arm she lied to my face and she has a tattoo! She's fifteen what kind of parents does she even have?

D: Look Nancy we only met her once and I think she's good for him! If you're really that worried we can have Grayson have her and her family over for supper.

M: Yeah I guess so but you watch me say I told you so!

I can't believe she doesn't like Miranda. I get up and walk into the kitchen, where they were. "Morning." I say getting the cereal out of the cupboard.

"Gray we have to talk to you about something..." my mom said as I poured the milk into the bowl.

"About how you don't like Miranda? Yea I heard now you want her and her family over for dinner!" I sit down and shove the spoon in my mouth.

"Yeah about that just ask her I'm sure she wouldn't mind!" My mom says sitting next to me. I nod and get up leaving my cereal on the island.

I go upstairs throwing on some sweats and a blue Hollister shirt with my vans. As I was coming back down the stairs I see Paige talking to my mom.

I walked to Miranda's place which took like ten minutes because now she lived with Jack and her dad, she lived a lot closer. I didn't bother knocking and just walked in like I normally do.

Miranda and Jack were lying on the couch on their phones. They're so much alike it's not even funny either their sleeping or on their phones, or Miranda is getting in shit but other than that exactly the same!

"Hey!" Miranda says getting up off the couch.

"Oh hey what are you doing?" Jack asked, seriously what am I doing he isn't the brightest.

"Nothing just came to see my troll." I say jokingly.

"Haha thanks." She says sarcastically. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the kitchen.

"So my parents want to meet your family the things is what are you going to say if you bring Jack and your dad?" I say quickly.

"Well I don't know if I say the truth they'd think I'm the same way!"

"I don't know we can figure it out if you tell them the truth that's up to you. No matter what my parents think of you, won't stop me from being with you." I kiss her lips softly putting my hands on her small waist.

-Miranda