X Factor Breakthrough

Your POV

Today is the day. Today is the day you go and try out for X Factor. You've been building up your confidence all week for this day and it's finally here.

When you get there and you sign in getting all your information. Soon enough it's time for you to go on. And that's when you see her. The most beautiful woman you have ever seen Demi Lovato. You look away from her beauty and look over at Simon who starts to speak.

"Hello what is your name?" He asked in his famous British accent. You smile and speak softly. "y/n." "What will you be singing for us today y/n?" Asks the beauty. "Um I'll be singing Nightingale." You say and a huge smile appears on her face.

The reason you picked this song is because it means so much to you. You hear the music start up and the entrance music starts.

"I can't sleep tonight
Wide awake and so confused
Everything's in line
But I am bruised
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I kinda need a hero
Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
But bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale." You finish the first half and you begin to feel tears in your eyes. You can't help but get emotional this song means so much to you.

"Somebody speak to me
Cause I'm feeling like hell
Need you to answer me
I'm overwhelmed
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I need a star to follow
I don't know

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
But bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale." During the second part of the song you look up and see Demi looking at you. She sees all the emotions that you are feeling and nods as if saying go on.

"I don't know what I'd do without you
Your words are like a whisper cutting through
As long as you are with me here tonight
I'm good

Can you be my nightingale?
Feels so close
I know you're there
Oh, nightingale
You sing to me
I know you're there
'Cause baby you're my sanity
You bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

Oh
Mm, mm
Mm." As you finish singing the tears fall from your eyes and you wipe them. You hear the crowd screaming and cheering you on you did it. You look up and see Demi looking at you like in the picture.

Now it's time for the judges to speak. You listen to everyone kind of half hearing then your focusing on Demi and then it's her turn.
"y/n that spectacular. The way you showed your emotions was so raw and real. It was perfect. I think you sang it better than I did." With her saying that you blush hard and look at your feet and look up when all the judges begin to vote. At the end Demi yells. "Congratulations y/n you made it through!"

You're so happy that you run backstage to your family and they hug you and smile. After everything is over you start to leave with your family when you feel a soft warm hand grab your wrist. You turn around to see her.

"I just want to let you know that I loved your performance truly. Your voice is beautiful but you are gorgeous." You blush hard at her comment. She leans in and kisses your cheek. Te heat rushes to your face making you blush harder. She hands you her phone an tells you to add your number. You put your name in as 'Nightingale 😍😘💕' you hand back the phone and she smiled. "Hopefully I can take you out for lunch Nightingale." She said and kissed your cheek again leaving.

You leave with your family with a smile on your face all night.
-----------------------------------------
A/N
This is my very first imagine and I really hope it was good.

I'll update regularly unless something prevents me to do so.
-Nightingale ❤️