Changing The One

Gwen's p.o,v.

As I quickly get up and leave I panic because I cant find anyone, where could they have gone? I'm running all around this huge place and I cant find a single trace of the others, this starts to worry me, what if foxy did something? no... no the foxy I know wouldn't do something unless they hurt him, but maybe they did I'm not all sure but I push it past my mind and focus on finding my friends, this place needs more lights, I surround my body with a glow that shines like the moon, much better... sort of, the hallways are like never ending, I cant even find my way around this damn place, but I cant stop looking now I just started like a minute ago, "GUYS?!" I yell out into the darkness but I get no response back, I keep calling... nothing... not a single sound could be heard throughout this lonely place, when I'm about to lose all hope I hear faint whispering for what seems like the supply closet that they once used to stay, unlike other I didn't care about my chances I would take them all if I could, I hurried over to the rusted down and bust it down, I saw a gruesome sight, corpses lying everywhere, and within it all a creepy looking foxy sat alone in the faint darkness, "FOXY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHERE ARE THE OTHERS!?" I ask so worriedly that my head might pop off of fear of what might of happened to them, "lass... why did ye have to see me like this" he said creepily smiling at her, I looked into his bright golden eyes, I am yet to say a thing but he was being persistent, "TELL ME LASS!" He boomed at me, "DON'T YELL AT ME" i boomed back, he quickly went quiet, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS FOXY?!" I yelled at him, he just stares at me in fear and I keep booming at him, "lass I-" "HOW COULD YOU FOXY?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! I TRUSTED YOU OK?! I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" I yelled out but quickly covered my mouth, what would I say that..., I panicked and ran out leaving foxy to stand there in shock... what have I done...

Foxy's p.o.v

My lass... loves me?... no that's not possible I'm a monster that doesn't deserve love! I don't deserve anything! I... but... I want her... I need her... I deserve her... I ran out of the blood covered room after her, where ever she was, I had to find her but then I realized I had to find the others to! They were so depressed after what happened they just disappeared, and its all my fault... I have to make this right... but where do I start, hmm... ok I will start with me lass and tell her that I love her too then look for the others together and then we fix everything, ok welp easier said than done, I didn't know where she was let alone how she felt right now, but what i did know was that i had to find her, and fast to, cause i don't think that they will be happy about this, i wish i could have just held on tighter to her and never let go, she didn't have to go and kill them, well i mean if i was her i would do the same but... she should have at least finished him off then it would finally be over...