The 'Voices'

Freddy's p.o.v

Oh my... i didn't mean to yell at her, I didn't know what was wrong with me, foxy is in the corner crying and yelling at me, I deserved it, i went looking for her when everyone's attention went of foxy when he threw a chair, it was dark and quiet, to quiet... until I heard a voice, "they don't care for you... what do you mean they do!... no they don't they hate you... do they?... yes kill them... i can't..." it sounded like Gwen, I heard it from the girls bathroom so I had a feeling it was her, I got closer and sure enough it was... but something was different, she wasn't looking the same, her eyes weren't that crystal white, and she wore raggedy close that couldn't cover up her body fully, and her hair was a mess, I tried to go in quietly but I stepped on some broken glass that was scattered across the floor, she flicked her head and me and evily grinned, "why hello freddy why don't you-leave...- come play with me, I will-kill- play with you hehehehehhahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed standing up glaring daggers at me, I started backing away and she crept closer to me, she had scars on her knuckles, she probably had punched out the glass... she flashed over to me and I turned to run, as I'm running I'm heading towards the parts and service room, her hot on my tail, she jumped at me and we tumbled into the room as the others gasped, she tried to claw and me and bite me like a wolf, I held her back as the others rushed to get her off me, she noticed and jumped at Chica pinning her onto the floor where she bit her arm with her razor sharp teeth and Chica screamed, bonnie finally got her off and tied her up.

Gwen's p.o.v

As i sit there in the chair tied up I looked up and saw foxy right in front of me, the tears that he shed looked like they were a part of his face, "foxy I'm sor- NO YOU SHALL NOT SAY ANYTHING TO HIM!" I yelled, foxy's eyes widened as he backed up, freddy came over and stared, i stared back but her looked deeper than what was in front of him, he turned and i saw a tear run down his face, "freddy ple- SHUT UP YOU BRAT NO ONE CAN HELP YOU" the voice screamed at me, freddy said something to bonnie and they both walked away, I toke this chance to teleport away, foxy panicked and came running for the guys, Chica was asleep because she needed rest because of her arm, I had to finish of what I started, so 4 down, 2 to go...

Thx for reading this part I'm sorry that she attacked, its not her doing, but it will be fixed sooner or later, thx again and good bye my angelsssss