Help Him Gwen...

Golden's p.o.v

She was back, after all what has happened she is back, astonishing, but right now we need to focus on getting foxy back, if we even can, after she ran off with bonnie we followed after we heard the yelling of him, I was the first over there and what I saw was shameful, foxy laughing while Gwen cried and sobbed, just terrible, this obviously wasn't the real him, the real foxy would apologize over and over until his voice box would break, and even then he would get a new one and just continue to say sorry, we had to get him back before he drives her away from us again, I came over as I saw her with bonnie bawling her eyes out, I sighed and looked down at her only to have her gaze turn away from me, after about 20 minutes of crying she finally stopped and stood up, she looked at me and said "we have to get him back" I stood there and just nodded, "but... how?" I heard someone say behind me, I turned and saw Chica standing there, her hands on her hips, Gwen shrugged, then we heard another voice, "how about we fix his wires first, they're still screwed up ya know" that must of been freddy, always the smart mouth, hehe, Gwen rolled her eyes and sighed, "ok but let's rest for a bit, I'm a bit tired from almost getting eatin by foxy" she said as she walked over the a broken booth, a light appeared out of her finger and she touched it, it started to fix it self and in no time the booth looked like brand new, she waved over to us showing us to come sit with her, we did and soon we all started talking, except Gwen she just stared at the doors and I could see small tears rush down her cheeks, "hey... what's wrong?" I asked her, but right when I did she rushed out of the room crying softly, the others looked over at her in worry, I could tell how she felt, she lost the one she loved and that loved her, its hard... Chica said something to the others and followed after her, I felt bad, really bad...

Gwen's p.o.v

"This is all my fault! Everything is because of me! I'm a fucking piece of shit that isn't worthy of life!" I yelled out as I punched a huge hole into the wall causing the place to rumble a bit, I heard mechanical footsteps but didn't turn to look who it was, I felt the cold touch of someone, "Gwen?! Gwen where are you?!" Someone called out, wait if they're looking for me then who is... i turned and my eyes widend, foxy stood before me staring at me dead in the eye, he didn't try to hurt me he just stared, "ye remind me of my lass before she left" he said with a raspy voice, "I am that lass..." I said, "no ye ain't the lass left me!" He boomed, "do you want proof?" I asked, he nodded still staring at me dead in the eye, "attack me..." I said sternly, he didn't hesitate as he swung at me, I caught his punch, his amber eyes widen and mine turned pitch black, I disappeared before him and all he could he was my psychotic laugh, in fact everyone could and they knew this wasn't a good thing for them...

Thx some much for readin' I love making these for my readers and thx again ok so bye angelsssss!