The Puppet

Foxy's p.o.v

As i ran down the hall to look for freddy and bonnie, I noticed, its so dark! So I had pretty much no idea where I was going, I ran into something, I looked down and saw balloon boy on the floor bleeding, she striked again, I continued on running but I felt like something was watching me, I turned to see pitch black eye sockets with white irises staring at me, "run..." it said not before disappearing into the void, that's when freddy ran up to me and bonnie trailing behind, "foxy what's wrong what happened?" He asked looking at me then checking his surroundings, I hesitated at first but finally said "aye the lass is gone! Also she be strikin' again!" I yelled out only to have the glare of freddy be returned to me, he looked at bonnie, then ran back to the room for some reason totally ignoring the fact that we were running in the darkness, he knew where he was at and quickly found the room to find Chica still asleep on the wall, freddy looked at me and said "she's going after him" I was confused at first but he then said his name "the puppet" those words rang like a bell in my head, i growled and looked away from his gaze knowing what would become of the puppet.

Gwen's p.o.v

Hehehe there's another one down, I knew that he wouldn't last for long, he was pretty useless, I moved on to the last victim that I would terminate, I wouldn't use a weapon this time, just my powers, I decide that I would use my flame and electric elements so I can burn and shock the living hell out of him, I knew where he was at and I knew that he was gonna come out for the night guard, so I despised a plan to get him, of course I could see in the dark but I made it so my eyes didn't give off light, I changed to my moon element and soon even if you had a flashlight you still wouldn't be able to see me, I hid close to the prize center where he stayed and watched as he slowly rose from his box, he looked around his surrounding and quietly stepped out only to have me launch him pushing him to the ground, his head hit the end of the box which knocked him out, time for you to go puppet... the voice rang in my head and I tried my best to ignore it only to have it take me over... "hehehehe your done... never once again do you have to chance to kill, or hurt anyone you dumb puppet" the voice said as it grabbed the puppet igniting the flame that coursed through its veins, the puppet soon awoke as it felt the burning of his skin, it must of felt agonizing, he struggled and tried to teleport out of my grip, but just like golden he was stopped by the power than ran through me, I toke my other hand slowly but with one motion I had it soon in his chest shocking him in his heart, his eyes were rolling back and he shoke violently he looked into my eyes and quietly said "look behind you..." I turned to see that the other looked horrified, my eyes widen as i dropped the puppet causing him to crash to the floor, I saw foxy standing there with others, his face looked like he just put mascara on and put his head under a sink that was running, his eyes were wide with despair and depression, I changed back into my angel form, he walked towards me and stopped directly in front of me, "why... why did ye do it... me thought ye was bettar than this..." he said, he looked down as if he was defeated, I hadn't noticed freddy coming over to me, he grabbed my neck and screamed in my face "YOUR SUCH A FUCKING MONSTER YOU BR-" before he could finish my hand turned metal and into a light blaster, I shot it at his face as he let go, he flew across the room and smashed into the ground, "I did this for you damnit! You have no right saying this! Your the one that fucking kills night guards every single fucking night!" I yelled at him going closer, he tried to crab walk backwards but ended up backing up into a wall, he stopped and tears soon fell down from his face, "did you think I wanted to kill them! No! I wanted revenge after what they did to you and now you guys treat me like an animal! I loved you guys and now I can't even trust you! I knew that this wouldn't last..." I said tears soon running down my cheeks, I turned and ran towards the exit, someone grabbed my arm, it was foxy, he stared at me, and as I soon noticed he pulled me into a hug, we both began crying as he held me like a child, I knew that this couldn't last and that I was ready to realize that, but he didn't let go, he just held me tighter with every sob, why is he doing this, I'm a killer that shouldn't be here, he finally let go well bonnie made him let go, he just made a huge crying fit as he struggled to keep his grip on me, I looked at bonnie, his eyes darkened, I didn't want to stay any longer, I turned to leave and soon got to the door, I opened it and didn't even look back, I heard the screams of foxy and freddy crying, I couldn't go back, not anymore, I had to leave and know that one day I will return but that I'm very far away from that day, as I thought I was heading out, good bye...