What's Different?

Bonnie's p.o.v

What happened?, Why did she do that?, Where did she go?, All these questions flooded my head which made it hurt, I had the get my hand fixed which still hurt like hell, foxy wasn't acting right... I don't know... let's just say that he looked like a train just hit him straight in the face, "bonnie what happened with Gwen?" Chica asks me, I just look down, I didn't know what to say, I was scared, not because I've gotten hurt but because we didn't know what happened to her, she was always so close to us, but after 17 years its like she hates everything, not only us but everything.

~Time skip cause I wike it~

All the animatronics p.o.v

It became dark and we still wondered if she was coming back but she did, we looked at her when she entered the building, it was quiet, she didn't go to the office oh no, she just sat down in a lone chair as she stared down at the floor not saying anything, Chica jumped down and so did bonnie, and finally freddy jumped off, "Gwen...?" Chica said before with one swift movement Chica was in Gwens arms, hugging her as small tears ran down her cheeks "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sor-" she continued to say quietly over and over, Chica's eyes began to water as she hugged Gwen back, bonnie walked up to her, when she let go of Chica she looked at bonnie before glomping him to the ground, hugging him tightly, she continued to say she was sorry, foxy walked in quietly but it seemed she could feel his presence, and her head flicked up, she stood up and just stared until she ran insanely fast towards him tackling him to the ground in a hug, she cried loudly as she hugged him though, he hugged her back and nuzzled her forehead, she let go and saw freddy, again running at the speed of a bullet train jumping at him making him fall to the ground as she hugged him.

Gwen ' s p.o.v

I stood up from hugging freddy as I stood up, I felt a strange presence, as I spun towards it, it raced towards me, attacking me well almost, before it could even touch me I falcon punched it straight in the face making a cracking sound against its skull as it flew across the room crashing into the wall making a meteor sized crater, it fell towards the floor with a thud, I turned back around to see everyone staring at me like I wasn't human or anything, oh yeah... I'm not hehe oops...

Freddy's p.o.v

What was that? Who was that? How is she so damn strong?! I questioned myself until I felt like someone was staring at me and sure enough someone was, Gwen, "uh yall alright?" She said, "who was that anyway" she said again, I snapped back to reality and looked over to the person well animatronic, wait is that golden? What is he doing here, she saw who I was looking at and walked over to him, she picked him up by the throat, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She said with a deep scary sounding voice, he looked at her in horror, wait golden?! He never looked at someone like that, its more of the opposite, she threw him down and he crawled backwards as if trying to get away, he backed up into the wall, with a thud, she just stood there, foxy walked up to her and said something, she nodded and walked away with him... what the hell?

Gwen ' s p.o.v

I walked with foxy over to his cove to calm down, we went inside and I sat in the corner, I was really tired, he walked up to me and picked me not before he sat back down with me on his lap, I was too tired when I started dozing off, yep I'm gonna regret this when I wake up...

Thanks guys for reading the second part! I just did it today, it doesn't take me long so yerp and btw goldie got owned! Haha bye bye angelsssss