Hell Almost Breaks Through

Chica's p.o.v

Oh god what just happened? Why is it so dark? I just heard laughing and I'm pretty sure that wasn't a happy laugh, golden appeared in front of me, he looked at me with a worried look and said something that I couldn't hear when someone screeched out to hide, we listened and started running to the kitchen, the others were there when we got there, but then we noticed another pair of amber eyes... "FOXY?!" I yelled out, he didn't say anything but just looked down, "its all me fault..." he said, "what do you mean? What did you do?!" Bonnie exclaimed, "why do ye think we're hidin' lad?" He said looking at bonnie, "I don't know but where's... oh no... WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Bonnie yelled at him, "I done drove her insane... it be all me fault... I loved the lass and look what I have done!" He said as he ran out if the kitchen, probably back to the locked up room, and what I thought was right, we could hear the slamming of the door and when we did the darkness fading, golden looked out and gasped, there Gwen lay on the cold hard ground bleeding, unconscious, in pain, golden was the first to run out and scoop her up running again, we is he going but right before we could follow he disappeared from the room, crap where did he go?! Bonnie starts to panicked and so does freddy, wow they look hilarious like this, I go into my human form and they pause, then they also follow what I did and then go back to there little panick party, I guess I wasn't invited...

Gwen's p.o.v

As i lay unconscious, I feel arms around me, someone was holding me, I slowly awake but I don't want them to know so I pretend to sleep so they don't know, but I could tell with my telepathic powers that this was golden, never have I seen him so worried it looked like if he wanted to his head would explode, I don't think he wants that though...

Golden's p.o.v

As I'm carrying her, i looked at her closely, she was different... way different than any person he has ever met, why was she trying to help us, why...? Never mind that though, I have to fix her up, she looks like she got in a car crash with no windows, I still wondered what happened with her and foxy while she was gone, i didn't want to ask though, it would hurt her, and it seems she's been hurt enough... i finally get to the room and flick on a light, there is a chair and a table, many med kits in the corner, hehe I'm such a theif, I set her down on the table and get one of the med kits, she stirs and sits up, she looks at and smiles a tiny bit, she slowly moves so her legs are hanging over the edge of the table, i went over to her and started checking her injuries, only to find that there were none! What but I... she just... ugh never mind... she stood up and scanned the room not leaving a single trace left behind, she looked back at me "thanks golden... but I need to go... i need to get back to foxy..." she said softly but sternly, I said nothing but just nodded, she went over to the door, opened it, left and closed the door, I stay there standing like a fool, 'she thanked me...' I thought but then shook my head trying to forget what I just thought...

What was he thinking? Will she forgive him? What is gonna happen to foxy? Find out when you keep reading and bye angelsssss!