The Discussion

Chica's p.o.v

As I shewed away the other boys I walk over to the cove and open the curtains to see foxy sitting near a bed that held gwen, he was worried about her... I mean like why wouldn't he be, the last time he saw her was when she almost died, now that so many years have past
he have no idea what happened to her, I inched closer to him, tapped him on the shoulder and said "foxy was there something you wanted to talk about?" He just looked at me, then back at Gwen but over to me again, "aye lass, I be needin' some help" he said quietly, he stood up and we both walked out of the cove, we stopped right in front of it and he began to talk "lass ye know its been 17 years... but what do ye think has changed...?" I just looked down as I thought of an answer, "well foxy remember when the roof fell on her?" I finally said after a minute or two, "aye I do remember" "well why do you think that happened?" I ask him, he is yet to say anything, we heard yelling and walked over to see freddy and his brother arguing about Gwen, "LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE!" "WHY SHOULD I LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS A MONSTER THAT SHOULDN'T BE HERE" wait why is that dumb bear still alive? They both kept yelling which didn't rub foxy the right way, he walked up to golden and grabbed him by the neck, "YE BETTER LEAVE ME LASS ALONE BEFORE I FUCK YE UP!" Foxy screamed at the bear, he let go and ran back to the cove with tears running down his face, "foxy wait!" I called out to him but he just kept running, me and the others glared back at golden, "your a bastard for saying that about Gwen" I said, he just looked at me and disappeared.

Gwen's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of crying, as I sat up I saw foxy in the corner crying, I rushed over to him, "foxy what's wrong!?" I said hugging him as he continued to cry on my shoulder, "I know what's wrong" I heard someone say, I turned and saw freddy standing there, he sat down next to foxy, "foxy shh... its ok... I'm here for you..." I said hugging him tighter, freddy saw how much I cared for him, "do you want me to tell you want set him off so badly" he said as I only nodded, "golden... he said stuff about you... but when he said it foxy was right there with Chica... he got so angry yet he felt sad and depressed within... he choked golden and screamed at him... only to run back here crying" he said while looking down at the floor, I looked back at foxy who was still crying, I kissed his forehead, he rapped his arms around me as I stroked his hair, "what did he say freddy?" I said looking back at him, it got quiet before he spoke, " he said that he would try to get rid of you because you were a... monster..." at the words monster came out of his mouth foxy held on to me tighter, I didn't say anything... "he's right..." I said, freddy looked at me shocked as foxy cried even more harder, "I am a monster... ever since that day... everything changed... I was no longer a simple human being..." I said as I let go of foxy, he tried to hold on tighter but I was already out of his grip, "I shouldn't of come back... I just shouldn't of... if I didn't you wouldn't have to deal with this..." I said heading out of the cove, freddy and foxy panicked as they tried to grab my hand, but failed, as I sped towards the door, I stopped when I heard foxy call my name, "GWEN" he called out, I simply turned and smiled one last time before walking out, and disappearing in the darkness...

Hey! Thx for reading part 4 and don't worry she will come back but the next chapter will be a bit sad and strange, but yeah if u have any questions just ask me ok thx bye angelsssss!