Atrocities...

Gwen's p.o.v

I stared down at the bodies and with a snap of my fingers they were gone, i continued on with my spree, next i would go after that bear... soon they will be no more... a voice chimed in my head, i ignored it and continued on, making my way over to where he was, the kitchen... the voice said, i decided to listen, and flashed over to the kitchen noticing the bear talking to someone, "yes, thanks for taking care of the rejects you may continue on with the girl..." he said, I growled under my breath and teleported inside, in the darkness, I needed a quiet weapon, so I thought, until finally I knew what I could do, I filled my hands and veins with poison, it didn't poison me because I was the one to do it, but when I touch that bear, he's gonna go to sleep and never wake up... EVER... the voice said, I was getting ready to make me move, I waited until the other one was gone and toy freddy was alone, I striked, grabbing him and putting my poisoness hand over his mouth, he toke in the poison as he began to choke, his mouth burned as the poison seeped through, he started to shake as he fell to his knees in front of me, not long after, he fell to his fate, dying on the cold hard ground, but before he did he said 'your a monster...' I stood there and thought, 'am I a monster?... why did I do this... wait what about the others... oh god...' I thought until I panicked and ran back to the parts and service room to see that all of them were in the corner except foxy who paced around, I got rid of the poison before I went in and foxy immediately hugged me, making me stumble a bit because of how sudden it was but I didn't mind it, the others soon noticed and quickly rushed over to me and started asking me question like I was a computer, in which I reacted like one and answered all of their question until freddy asked me "what happened to the toys?" I stood there staring at him and turned to walk out but he grabbed my arm, I stopped in my tracks and looked at him, "they're dead" I simply said and he let go in a rush and stared at me like I was a monster... "Whats wrong with you... YOUR A MONSTER!" He said to me, my eyes widen as tear began to sting my skin and they rushed down my face, foxy was about to yell at freddy until I ran out the room and down to the bathrooms, it hurt, they don't care about you, your a monster... a terrible person... the voice rang in my head, I looked into the mirror at my reflection and it looked terrible, I punching the mirror causing it to break into tiny little pieces falling to the ground, what have I done...