Chapter 5

You tried your best at studying a map boy's gave you. You still felt bad about the troll incident and decided that you couldn't sit idly. Since you were still in the go, you couldn't learn archery or fencing and frankly speaking you still weren't sure if you were able to. Boy's didn't have any books either, so only thing left were maps. (And Yugi blandly refused to teach you magic since he weren't sure of your magical potential.)

You traced your finger along main routes. You soon found Nagaram City. It was situated in the south-east part of Westenra. From days of your studies in Temple you remembered that Westenra was actually not that big kingdom, surrounded from east and west by mountains. You were heading towards Mt. Tap Turpu in the east. Cave in which you lived was located somewhere in Mt. Pascima in the west.

It seemed like you'll travel across half of country. You already travelled for a month now. You wondered how long it would take to reach Mt. Tap Turpu. You didn't really rush.

After leaving Nagaram City territories and merchant route you noticed that land became more plain. Since Vesavi season has just started you saw fields with growing corn. It was interesting change, at least for you.

You sat on Gurram while Atem walked beside you and talked with Yugi.

"We'll stay for a while in Gramam Village," he said with little smirk when you asked where you were heading now frowning at the map. "We need replenish our supplies and horses are tried from constant travel."

"G-gramam Village? Are you sure?" choked Yugi.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that? Besides, you have a little promise to fulfill"

"Maybe slight detour?" Yugi wriggled his hands on Rendava's reins.

"No detours."

You frowned and looked from Atem to Yugi. While taller one seemed to have fun, shorter was quite distressed.

"What promise?" you asked.

"You see, Yugi promised his friend from Gramam Village that he surely show up when we will be coming back," Atem said and smirked.

You blinked not understanding situation. Atem, of course, remarked that every thought is clear on your face, and told you that you'll see once you reach the village.

"Sure," you huffed.

"Yugi," Laegil chirped. "What kind of friend you have in village? Perhaps it's a girl?"

You watched as the boy's face turned bright red. Laegil laughed, Atem grinned, and you were clueless. As 

always.

***

Few days later the temperature was really high. Scorching sun beamed high on the horizon. Laegil remarked, that Vesavi just started, so it shouldn't be as hot.