20 // Tini

A few months later..

"Happy birthday to you, happy birhtday to you, happy birthday dear Stella, happy birthday to you," all of the guests sung for Stella. Today was her first birthday.

I've been released from the hospital for a few months now. Jorge has been such a sweetheart to me. I haven't really been able to do my job as nanny and yet, it didn't matter to him. He always made sure that the boys could go to school with someone. Most of the times that would be Cande or Facu.

I walked into the living room with a small cake with a picture of Stella when she just born on it. I put it down in front of her. Jorge and I both crouched down to her level. Stella was making bubbles with her mouth. I wiped some of the bubbles away.

As the guests finished singing we helped Stella blow out her candles. We all clapped and that made Stella clap with a big smile on her face.

I took the cake back to the kitchen to cut it. I looked at the picture and my heart sunk a little in my chest. Sometimes, when I think of losing the baby my thought wander to Peter and how he will never be anywhere near me again. But then I think of the baby and I think of how much I was in love with him or her already.

Jorge helped me move on from it though, if you know what I mean..

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head and saw Jorge had his chin rested on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" I gave him a small nod and went back to cutting the cake. "Did the picture remind you of the baby?"

I gave him a small nod again. "Yes, but it's okay. I'm not too bothered by it. It's a really cute picture of her." I said as I cut the cake in half.

Jorge let out a laugh. "Of course she's cute. Babe, she's my daughter." I rolled my eyes at his comment. Jorge gave me a kiss on my cheek and then unwrapped his arms from my waist.

I got some plates out of the cupboard and began putting the cake on it. "Has Diego told you about you know, it yet?" I questioned. Jorge stood on the other side of the cooking island. With a sad look on his face he shook his head.

"I wish he would, though. I want to be there for him. Do you know if he's coming today?" I shrugged. I walked over and gave him a kiss. I got some of the plates. I served the cake to our guests and then sat down with Cande and Mechi.

Jorge sat down with some of his friends. "So," Cande nudged me, "are you telling him tonight?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me. Mechi also began to pay attention to our conversation. I gave them both a look, as to say, be quiet!

I looked at my fingers. "I think so." I mumbled. "What if he doesn't want it? Or what if he does want it, but not with me?" I ran my fingers through my hair. Cande put her arm around me.

"Oh, he wants it." She said.

Mechi also gave me a smile. "And he definitely wants it with you." She added. "Do you want me and Rugg to take the kids so you have the house to yourself? In case you, you know, want to celebrate." She gave me a wink.

I playfully hit her on her upper arm. "You have a dirty-minded mother." I said towards Alexa who just looked at me with her big, brown eyes. I smiled at the little girl. "No, Mechi, you don't have to take the kids." I quickly stood up from my chair and went to the front door. "Diego!" I pulled him in a hug. "Jorge was afraid you wouldn't come."

Diego frowned. "Of course I would. Why wouldn't I? Oh and I brought someone." A with black hair stepped forward. My eyes widened.

"Lodo!" I threw my arms around her neck. "Are you two?" I pointed my finger between the two of them. They both nodded with smiles on their faces. I gave them both a hug. "Come in, come in." I let the two of them in shut the door behind them.

"Tini, who's at th-, Diego!" Jorge gave his brother a hug. "And?" He looked at Lodovica.

Jorge and Lodovica shook hands. "I'm Lodovica, Diego's girlfriend." She introduced herself. Jorge nodded as he also introduced himself. Diego took Lodovica to the living room. Jorge walked over to me.

"Is she?" I nodded.

"Yes, she was Diego's girlfriend in Madrid. Honestly, I didn't think they'd get back together because of it." I said as Jorge wrapped his arms around me. "But I'm glad they did." I added. Jorge nodded and we both walked back to the living room.

-

I walked into the living room and saw Jorge sitting on the couch with Stella in his arms. "I'll take her to bed." I took the little girl out of his arms. "I'll be right back." I told Jorge. I took Stella to her Winnie The Pooh inspired bedroom.

I changed her diaper and then put her onesie on. "Goodnight, sweetie." I kissed her forehead. I turned the light in her room off and closed the door as I walked out of the room. I checked up on the boys, both still sleeping.

I walked downstairs. I was a little shocked when I saw two glasses of red wine standing on the table near the couch. "Finally," Jorge turned to look at me, "took you long enough." I sat down next to him with a smile. He handed me one of the glasses and then took the other one for himself.

We clinked our glasses together. Jorge took a sip from his wine. He looked at me with a frown when I didn't drink the wine. "What's wrong?" I shook my head. "Tini, tell me."

I put my wine glass back down on the table. I then took his out of his hands and put it on the table next to mine. I looked at him with a small smile. "I'm pregnant."

Jorge was quiet for a while. He just looked at me. Then he pulled me into the biggest hug ever. He held me very tight to him. He kissed my face over and over again. He stood up from the couch and took the wine glasses in his hands. He began walking to the kitchen.

"Water, then?" I nodded with a smile.

Hey! I was so confused about this, I was reading the book, because why not and then all of the sudden this chapter stopped after Diego and Lodo arrived. I was so confused because I also wrote about Tini telling Jorge she's pregnant. Anyway, here's the full chapter!! Favourite part? Let me know in the comments!