16 // Jorge

I sat down in my office chair. I opened the letter again and began to carefully read it.

If you hadn't figured out by now, I have your beloved daughter. And if you don't do exactly as I say, I will also take your beloved sons. And if you still don't do as I say by then, I will also take everyone you love, including that little pregnant nanny of yours. Now, don't worry, your little baby will be back soon. And she won't be hurted bad, again, if you do as I say.

You are probably wondering what it is that I want? Well, I want what I deserve. I deserve my money. I helped you set up your entire company. I was by your side the entire time. And then you just left me. I want the money back that I invested in your stupid company.

I heard the door opened. Tini quietly came in. She sat down in the chair in front of me. "From who is that letter?" She quietly asked. I sighed.

"I dated a girl before Stephie. She helped me put up the label. With her own money. After that we had some troubles and then we decided to seperate for a while. I was heartbroken about it and I met Stephie. I began to fall in love with her and very soon we had Ricky. And I just didn't want to be with her anymore. I wanted to be with Stephie."

I looked over at Tini, who was looking down at her lap. "How much did she invest?"

I sighed, "Tini, that is not your problem. I don't want you to worry about that." I stood up from my chair and walked over to her. I crouched down in front of her. "The only thing you should be thinking about is the baby. I'll make sure I'll get Stella back in no time."

Tini looked me in the eyes. "How much, Jorge?" She questioned again.

I sat down in the chair next to hers. "Two million." I heard Tini gasp from beside me. "She wants to have it in two days." Tini gasped again. I took her small hand in mine. "It's all going to be okay." Tini didn't reply.

She looked over at me. "You need to call the police. They'll know what to do!"

I shook my head. "And so do I, Tini. I don't want anything to happen to Stella! Don't worry too much about it please, I'll take care of it. In two days Stella will be safe and sound. Okay?" Tini nodded. I pulled her in a hug. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

-

"Excuse me?!" Ruggero said on the couch in my office with wide eyes. "Two million peso's?!" I gave him a stern look. "Sorry. But, Jorge, that's a lot. Where are you going to get that money? You can't just get if off your back account! You need that money!"

I rolled my eyes. "I know, Rugg. That's why I have a plan. But, it's risky. So tell no-one about it, okay?" Ruggero nodded with a frown on his face. "Not even Mechi."

"Just tell me the plan!"

And so I did, I told Ruggero about my little plan to get Stella back. "And you think it's going to work?" Ruggero sat back on the couch. I shrugged.

"It's worth a try. Anything for my little girl." We turned our heads to the door. My assistant walked in.

"I don't mean to interupt, but there's a police officer wanting to speak to you. Should I send him in?" I nodded. She gave me a small nod and then walked out of my office again.

Ruggero stood up. "I'm going to get back to work. Give me a heads up on what the police said, yeah?" I also stood up and gave him a hug. "Alright, I'm off to work. Don't want the boss to fire me." He said with a chuckle.

I shook my head with a smile. "Doubt that will ever happen." Ruggero walked out of the room just as the police officer walked in. "Take a seat." I told the officer as I sat back down on the couch. "Have you found anything?"

The officer nodded. "We found a finger print. They're still busy to identify it." He told me. I gave him a small nod. "But that's not what I came for, you left us a voicemail?"

I nodded, "yes. I received a letter from the kidnapper." I got the letter off the table and gave it to the officer. He read through it. "I also have a plan to get Stella back. And for you to get the kidnapper." I told the officer.

As I told the officer the plan, he kept nodding. "Alright, yeah, that might work. We'll make sure we've got everything you need and then we'll make sure to get your daughter back." I stood up and shook hands with the officer. "We'll see each other again in two days, then."

I nodded. "Yes, we will."

-

When I came home that night, Tini was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed. I sat down next to her. I touched her arm. She flinched as she looked at me. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head and looked down. "Nothing."

I frowned. "Did something happen whilst I was away?" Again, she shook her head. "Then what's wrong? Maybe I can help you." She simply shook her head again. I threw my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me. "Now, tell me what is wrong?"

She sighed, "I, uh, I don't feel very safe here." She played with her fingers, something I noticed she does a lot when she's nervous. "It's not you, I'm just scared that woman will be here to take the boys and I don't know."

I pulled her even closer to me. "I promise nothing will happen. Not to the boys, not to you, not to your baby. Not to anyone." I kissed her forehead. "Did the boys ask about Stella?"

Tini nodded. "Uh, they asked where she was. I told them she was having a sleepover with Mechi and Alexa. They also asked why we had police officers out of the house." She trailed of a little. I nodded. I gave her another kiss on the forehead.

"Are you coming to bed with me?" I stood up and pulled Tini up after me. "You know I will always keep you safe, right?"

With a weak smile, Tini nodded. She gave me a kiss on my lips. "I know."

Jorge has a plan! What do you think the plan is? And who would this mystery girl be? Let me know in the comments!