10 // Tini

Jorge and I walked towards the school. He was pushing Stella's pram with one hand and with the other he held mine.

"Thank you." I said. "For contacting Fran. That really meant a lot to me." I kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you." We walked onto the schoolground and waited for the boys to get out of school.

"Martina." I looked to my right and saw Geneviève. "It has been a while." She gave me a hug. Once she released me, Jorge's hand found mine again. Her eyes fell on or hands. "Oh, you two are dating?"

I nodded and so did Jorge. She smiled at us. "Congratulations." We chatted a bit about the kids.

The bell rang, followed by loads of children running out of the school. "Daddy! Tini!" Lukas ran towards us with Julian. "Can Julian come over to play?"

"If that's okay with his mom?" I looked at Geneviève. She nodded. "Well, then that's settled."

Jorge pulled me towards him. "Are you sure that won't stress you out too much?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I'll be fine. Plus, you'll be home, right?" Jorge nodded and kissed my cheek. Lukas made a gagging noise.

Geneviève gave Julian a kiss and then told us she'd pick Julian up at around five. She went home with her daughters.

We waited for Ricky. He walked out of the building with a girl next to him. I wiggled my eyebrows at Jorge. He just chuckled. "Ricky!" I elbowed Jorge in the side.

Ricky's head shot up and became very red. He said something to the girl, who nodded with a smile and walked away. Ricky stomped over to us. "Thanks a lot, dad."

I giggled as Ricky walked ahead of us. "Yeah, you handled that like a pro." I took Stella's pram and followed Ricky. Jorge walked next to Lukas and Julian.

-

I closed the door of the playroom. I went to bring Lukas and Julian a drink and some cookies that Olga baked.

I went into the living room where I saw Jorge lying on the ground as he played with Stella.

I wanted to go and join them, but was stopped as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I walked over to the front door.

I gasped as I saw who was standing at the door. "Diego?" He frowned.

"Tini?" I quickly let Diego in. "Why are you at Jorge's house?" He asked me.

"I'm the nanny. What are you doing here? Do you know him?" Diego chuckled and nodded.

"Uncle Diego!" Ricky ran into the room and hugged Diego. I raised an eyebrow at him. Diego ruffled Ricky's hair.

"Who's at the door, Tini?" I heard Jorge call out from the living room.

Diego let out a dry laugh. "He's actually home? Wow." I rolled my eyes at Diego. He gave me a quick hug.

"You still didn't answer my question." I told him after we pulled away from the hug. Diego began to walk towards the living room.

"Hey there, little brother." My eyes widened as Diego gave Jorge one of those bro-hugs. Jorge groaned. My eyes widened.

"You're his brother?" I asked in disbelief. Both men nodded. I looked over at Diego. "Why did you never tell me you had a brother?!"

Diego shrugged. "You never asked." He sat on the couch and put Stella on his lap. "But whilst we're on the topic, he's my half-brother."

I sat down next to Diego. "You two also know each other?" Diego and I nodded.

"Tini is my ex-girlfr,-" I looked at Diego with wide eyes and shook my head. "What? Why can't I tell my-, oh, wow," he turned to Jorge, "the nanny? Really?"

My face became very red. "We're best friends now." Diego said. "So Peter is finally out of the picture?"

I uncomfortably shifted in my seat. "Sort of." I said. Peter will haunt me for the rest of my life. I saw Diego frown. "Uh, I'm pregnant."

"Oh, congrats you two." An awkward silence fell upon us. Jorge scratched the back of his neck while I looked around the room. "What did I say now? Wait, sort of? Is it the bastards baby?"

"Biologically, yes." I quietly said.

"But I'll raise the baby with her. It's going to be our baby." Jorge said. He sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me.

"Uncle Diego! Come play soccer with me!" Ricky yelled. He came in, covered in dirt from head to toe. Diego placed Stella on my lap and followed Ricky out.

"You dated my brother?"

I groaned. "Shut up. I don't want to talk about it." I stood up and took Stella to her room for a nap.

Behind me I could hear Jorge chuckle. "Women."

"I heard that!" I loudly said. Jorge imeadetely shut up. "Yeah, thought so." I looked at Stella, who's eyes began to drop. "Let's get you ready for bed." I kissed her cheek.