17 // Jorge

I gave Tini and the boys as kiss as they began making their way to school. I think Ricky and Tini both sensed something was up, but neither one of them questioned it. About ten minutes after they left the police arrived at the house.

I let them in. "Are you sure you want to do this, Mr. Blanco?" I firmly nodded my head. The police officer gave me a small nod. "Alright, here is the bag. There's a chip in it, so we can track her down when she takes the bag with her." I took the bag from the officer. "Also, for everyone's safety, we have so agents who are undercover in the park."

I eyed them. "That was not part of the deal."

The officer sighed. "I know, but it's for everyone's safety." The officer explained. "What if after you give her the money and she figures out it's fake? She could hurt both you and your daughter very badly." I sighed and gave in. I got my coat and put it on. "Are you ready?"

I took the bag and nodded. "Okay then, you take your car. We will be near the park." I once again nodded and followed the police officers out of the house. I closed the door behind me. I took one last glance at the house as I got in the car.

Time to get my little girl back.

-

I nervously waited for her to arrive with my little girl. She told me to meet her in one of the quiet places in the park. I went to sit down on one of the few benches that stood here. I put the bag on my lap.

I wonder if she's changed at all. If she's still got that same brown, straight hair. I wonder if she has children of her own.

From a far I saw a woman walking over. She was pushing a pram ahead of her as she looked around. I stood up from the bench and held the bag in my hand. They came closer and closer. I imeadetely recoginzed her.

Valeria.

She stared me death in the eye. "Jorge." I gave her a small nod. "Do you have the money with? My money?" I sighed and threw the bag over to her.

"Now I want my daughter back." I sternly said. She shook her head as she gave the pram a small push. I rushed to the pram and took Stella out of the pram. I saw Valeria was looking through the bag. I prayed to God she wouldn't find the chip. She nodded her head as she zipped the bag up again.

"That could have been us." I frowned at her. "If you hadn't left me for that Stephie. We could have had a family together. But no, you got bored and moved on. As Always. And you're doing it again. Moved on to the next. " She shook her head with a sick smile on her face.

"What happened between me and Stephie is none of your business."

Valeria rolled her eyes. "Please, you're just reliving our whole story again and you don't even want to admit it." She threw the bag over her shoulder.

"Jorge?" Valeria began to sickly smile again. I turend around and saw Tini with Mechi and her friend whom I met at the soccer field. Candelaria was her name, I believe. My eyes widened. She ran towards me.

"No, Tini, don't,-"

"Oh, look. You brought your pregnant little nanny here." She rolled her eyes. Valeria turned to look at Tini. "Honey, please run away whilst you still can. Sooner or later he," Valeria gave me a sharp look, "will just get tired of you and move on to the next girl. Believe me, I've been there." I looked over at Tini who was glaring at Valeria.

"Look, you have your money. Just go away. You've already caused us enough trouble." I handed Stella over to Tini, who craddled her to her chest. "I never, ever, want to see you again? Okay? Go away and never come back."

Valeria scoffed. "Whatever. It was nice seeing you again, Jorge. You, too, Mechi." I looked at Mechi who rolled her eyes at her. Yeah, they were never the best of friends. Valeria took the bag with fake money and walked away. I pulled Tini and Stella in a hug.

"I can't believe you did that. You just gave her the money? You should have informed the police about this!" Tini said as she began to stress. I took the pram and then took Stella out of her arms. I layed Stella down in the pram.

"Stop stressing. I didn't give her any money." Tini frowned. "At least, I didn't give her any real money. And I'm not stupid, I informed the police. They put a chip in there so they can track her down." I gave Tini another hug. "She's gone forever now." I rubbed Tini's back.

-

Tini had just put Alexa and Stella in the playpen. I went to my home office to catch up on some work. Tini went to the living room to talk with Mechi and Candelaria.

Valeria's words kept haunting through my mind. Would I really get bored of Tini sooner or later? I firmly shook my head to dismiss the thoughts. That will never happen. I love Tini, very much.

I will never get bored of her. Never in a million years.