15 // Tini

"Where is Mr. Jorge?" Olga asked as she placed two plates on the table.

"In his room, I think. He's been shutting me out all day." I said with a sigh. I looked over at Olga. "Maybe you should take the day off. There won't be much work to do and I think I can do that myself." Olga sat down next to me and placed her hand on top of mine.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Won't Mr. Jorge be upset about that?"

"No, it's fine. You can go home." We both turned our heads towards Jorge. "Tini is right. We all need some time for ourselves, to think about what happened." Olga nodded and went to the kitchen to gather her stuff. "Tell Roberto to go home as well." He told Olga as she came back. She nodded and gave us both a hug.

Jorge began walking back to the stairs. "Don't you want lunch?" He turned around and shook his head. He began walking up the stairs and still didn't say a word to me. I let out a sigh and put my head in my hands.

I got my phone out of my pocket and saw I had a few missed calls from Mechi. I clicked her name and called her back. "Tini! Finally, I've been trying to reach you all day! Ruggero told me what happened!" Mechi said, all in one breath. "How is Jorge coping?"

I sighed heavily. "How do you think?" I replied.

"Is he shutting you out?" She asked. "Because, he does that. Just give him some time, he did this when Stephie left as well. Only this is probably worse. I don't know what I would do if someone took my little Lexi away." Mechi rambled.

"Hey, Mechi, do you mind if I hang up?" I asked as I stood up from the chair and began to make my way to the stairs.

"No, I don't mind. Go talk to Jorge. Should I get the boys from school today? I'll take them over to our place for a while so you and Jorge can discuss what you're going to do about the whole Stella thing." Mechi said.

I smiled. "Yeah, that'd be great. Please don't tell them anything about Stella yet. We don't want them to worry about that, they're too young for that."

Mechi was silent on the other side for a bit, "yes, I understand. Alright, I'll hang up now. Bye." I said goodbye as well and then hung the phone up. I walked towards Jorge's door and softly knocked on it.

"Jorge? Can I come in, please?" I asked as I pushed the door open a little. He gave me no reply. "I'm coming in anyway." I walked over to his bed and sat down on the end of it. "Please don't shut me out." I rubbed his leg. "I only want to help you."

He still ignored me. I nodded my head. I stood up from the bed. "I'll be downstairs if you need me." I began walking to the door. With my hand already on the handle I said, "I love you." When I still got no reaction I opened the door with a sigh and walked out.

"No, Tini, wait." I turned around and saw Jorge sitting up on the bed. He motioned me over. I closed the door again. I walked back to the bed and sat down in between Jorge's legs. "I don't want to shut you out, really I don't." He pulled me closer to him and rubbed my stomach, which became a habit of his. "I love you, too."

I leaned back against his chest. "Do you have any idea who could have taken her?" Jorge shrugged as he layed me down and leaned on his elbow. "Do you think it could be Stephie?"

Jorge shook his head, "no, I have people on the look out for her. They would contact me if Stephie got back in the country." I frowned. "What? Is that wrong?"

I nodded. "A little, yeah."

-

Jorge and I spent the whole day laying on his bed. I tried to get his mind off of things, but nothing worked. The conversation somehow always found its way back to  Stella. We were currently sitting at the kitchen table, but neither one of us was in an eating mood.

I was staring at the home-made pizza that was laying on my plate. I picked it up only to put it down again. "Can't eat?" I shook my head. "Me neither." Jorge said as he pushed his plate away. "When is Rugg bringing the boys home?"

I looked over at the clock. "Uh, not s,-"

"Dad! We're home!" I heard Ricky yell through the house. I looked over at Jorge and chuckled. The boys walked into the kitchen, followed by Ruggero, Mechi and Alexa. "Pizza!" Ricky ran towards me and grabbed the pizza from my plate. "Oh, sorry, did you still want to eat that?" I shook my head and let Ricky eat the pizza.

Mechi opened her arms for me. I walked over and she gave me a big hug. "Are you two on talking terms?" I nodded as she rubbed my back. "Good." I pulled back and smiled at Mechi. I mouthed thank you, to which she smiled. "Always."

"Ricky, you want to play on the trampoline?" Lukas asked his older brother. Ricky nodded and walked out to the back yard. Ruggero and Mechi sat down at the kitchen table.

"Did you get any more information from the police?" Ruggero questioned. Jorge shook his head, with a sad expression on his face. "It's not Stephie, is it?" Jorge once again shook his head. Ruggero gave him a pat on the back.

Jorge sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "I don't think Stephie would ever be capable of kidnapping her own kids. She might have left, but she loved them. And I'm sure she still loves them." He explained. Mechi and Ruggero nodded in agreement.

We all stayed quiet for a while. "Rugg, we should go home." Ruggero nodded and stood up. I gave them both a hug, as did Jorge. "If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to call. Yeah?" Jorge and I nodded.

The boys came running back inside. "Boys, say goodbye to uncle Ruggero and auntie Mechi. And thank them for spoiling you today. Because I know they did." Jorge said as he eyed the pair.

"Guilty." Mechi said as she said goodbye to the boys and gave them a hug. The boys walked to the door with them as Jorge and I went to sit on the couch.

"Dad! Someone has sent us a letter!" Lukas said as he ran into the living room.

"Yeah, maybe it's from mom!" Ricky said as he placed the letter on Jorge's lap. "Will you open it?" He asked Jorge. With a frown on his face, Jorge opened the letter. As he read over the letter, his face became pale.

I frowned. "Boys, go get ready for bed." He said and folded the letter again. "Tini, can you go with them?" I nodded and stood up. I took Lukas by the hand and began pulling him away.

"Was it a letter from mommy?" He asked. Jorge sternly shook his head. He stood up and walked towards his office with a pained look on his face.

"Come on, boys. Let's get ready for bed. You have school tomorrow." I pulled Lukas with me and Ricky soon followed.

Any idea's of who could have Stella? And from who was the mysterious letter? Leave a comment with your thought. x