Chapter twenty-two

It was finally friday and I was in my living room making my lunch until my door bell rang I wasn't expecting anyone until.

"Hey you come in I'm making lunch"

"Mmm...smells wonderful"

"Well I'm glad I can call it my recipe" I walked in the kitchen getting the food from the pan into the plate which then I carried to dinning table.

"Since you're here have some"

"I'm not hungry"

"No one comes here in my house and says that, now please eat I know you haven't had anything for lunch"

"I can't say no to you"

"Good now eat up I'll get some water....or do you want fresh made orange juice"

"Water is fine"

I placed the jag of water and two glasses on the table can't wait to get into my food I'm starving hungry and this looks delicious I finally could put something together at last.

"Do you have more"

"Sure I do here I'll put some more" I nearly laughed at how adorable my sister can be I gladly put more in her plate and returned back to the table I made heaps so I don't mind sharing.

"Thank you for the seconds I should go Pali is probably waiting for me going to Melbourne for my meeting after"

I nearly choked on my own water at that moment how could she still never mind I'm letting it go it shouldn't affect me at all its her decisions I shouldn't impose but when I know it's about 'him' it really drives me crazy.

"Okay sure I'll see you" I could tell my sister knew from my expression that I was upset because she looked at me and frowned but I tired to plaster my fake smile to relieve my sister.

"You'll make it up to me tomorrow" I said then hugged her so tightly guiding her out of the house'

"I will I promise"

"I'm looking forward...you pick the place okay" just like that I sow her walk down the stares then I closed my door and walked into my room I feel so dizzy and woren out. Is this how it is when you get older sometimes not aging would really help especially for me.

[Phone rings]

(Unknown number)

I really really I hate being called with a private number with a deep sigh I picked up the call and probably said 'hello' in the most unfriendlist way ever.

"Hello"

"Wow someone isn't in a good" dammit I mentally cringed I knew that voice.

"What do you want"

"Yesterday was fun" I really got flustered at that I didn't know why.

"My back hurts because of you"
I retorted angrily which made him chuckle.

The nerve!

"You hurt mine too we are even"

"I did not such a thing"

"You don't remember tripping on me" my cheeks went so warm and my voice slightly crept in from embarrassment I tried to keep cool about the whole situation.

"I told you to leave many times so that's what you get for not listening you sow it coming"

"Who would want to leave that gorgeous face...Mia" I sighed mentally why does he have to be such a charmer like this I shouldn't care they're only stupid words coming out of his stupid attractive lips and those eyes I sighed again to erase my dreamy thoughts clearing my throat.

"Thanks for the chat you might want next time use your number instead of calling me private"

"So you can save it under Mr blue eyes" he added quickly I blushed that would be something I would do.

"Dream of it I only say that because there are multiple phone scammers who call unknown so do us the favor next time...okay" before I could hear his reply I just hanged up I was sick and tired to sit there and explain things to him that he already knows but decides to piss me off and ask anyways.

The nerve!

His just a mirror image of his other three brothers just a little more annoying though. I wonder sometimes how they survived with his annoying-ness I mean literally if he was my brother I would have been ended up in a mad house.

Finally it was around four my dinner date was around seven so I had heaps time to get ready I decided to do my work, which is manage other people's businesses that were mostly small business to benefit from other big businesses sounds a lot to handle but I guess everything is I'm glad it's a temporary job mainly a talent rather than a real career which I'm patiently waiting for the right opportunity to start my life as a fashion designer, managing businesses was only for the profit I didn't want to end up relying on my mum and sister all my life.

Hours later...

I got my clothes brushed up my hair put good amount of makeup then headed out with my red leather jacket and wallet in my hand I rushed towards my red Mazda locking the doors once I was inside, I reached at the place he told me in time parking my car parallel in between two other cars I headed out clutching my bag damn it was a cold night.

"Hey you're finally here"

"Where else would I be" I hugged him back then sat on the other chair beside him.

"Want to drink something"

"Yes please a hot chocolate will be good"

"Anything to eat"

"I can wait" I sow him tell the orders to the waiter who was beside him taking notes with his pen with lack of enthusiasm.

"Miss me"

"It's been a day" I said teaasing him.

"Not for me" at the moment I looked behind him to see my archnemesis damn why does he have to be at the same place with a girl and she's a red head is he trying to piss me off I have to applaud him he is doing great job at it, has he never? Wait until I tell my sister!

"What's wrong Mia you've gone pale like you've seen a ghost" I was going to retort not a ghost but more like a living ghost he'd probably look at me like I'm crazy, who isn't nowadays.

"I think I need to eat shall we order"