Forth finger 'marriage' only diamonds belong around it

Previously....

"Good to see you again Mia" he said in his very seductive voice

"What do you want" I nearly hissed at him but closed my eyes to stare arrogantly in his direction.

"Call it a truce" putting his hand slightly up for a shake which I seemed to reluctantly shake back.

"Running away was child's play my dear now...well now you do things my way...or so God help me what you love most..is what I'll destroy in seconds" with a wink he walked away and into the house. The nerve of that man I wanted to run and just get out of this place my heart was racing I wanted to cry I wanted to do something so violent.

I hate this man

I really loathe him

God please take me away from this cruel world.

"Mia" I twirled to face someone who I haven't faced for a very long time.

"Michael"

"Mia" he reached to hug me but I stepped few feet backwards.

"I'm not a disease Mia" I want to reply but your brother is and as far as I'm concerned I don't want to be involved in his family anymore I remember his words clearly and it wasn't just a good old adult chat it was a threat. I just looked at him I felt as if I was going to cry for leaving him like that he was a good friend that was the thing how can he be so good yet have such a cruel hearted brother I don't want to judge but honestly why? Just why?

"Mia...please-" before he could continue I heard his brother call out then say my name too all so surprised.

"Mia" his brother repeated this really got annoying sometimes spoongy seemed a better word than my name staring at the ground I avoided both of them I decide to move so I walked inside leaving them both there in the gazebo.

To say this place was 'amazing' was an understatement it had the most exquisite decoration from oil paintings to royal coloured curtains and fire place this place really had been nicely decorated I thought to myself walking to the living room I sow my sister sitting beside her 'fiancee' closely to close I thought to myself my mum was eating and probably in her own little world so I took the vacant couch on the left and sat far right of it away from everyone as I thought silently to myself.

"You never said Mia would come" I heard Michael's voice boom in.

"I said it was a surprise" Paul retorted back to his very annoyed brother who then took a very close 'sit' next to me followed by this brother Khaź I mentally mocked his name, they both stared at me it was weird I didn't like it.

"I'd like to make a toast" Mr blue eyes said that captured everyone's attention except mine.

"We're getting married in a week me and lara I couldn't be happier" liar I thought to myself

"The biggest surprise though isn't our marriage" he looked at my sister intently oh here we go I knew it my sister is pregnant great I thought.

"Mia and Chris are getting engaged and I couldn't be anymore happier" oh God help them I thought, wait what? I think I'm the only Mia in this effing house! What is he talking about is he insane I think he just lost it completely.

"Pardon" I replied too nicely he should get a hard hit on the head literally speaking.

"I just told your sister what we were talking in the gazebo earlier" liar we didn't do such a thing you threatened the shit out off me you lying scumbag I wanted to shout out but if he can play games like that then so can I.

"Well I forgot to tell you I just lost my ring somewhere Chris I'm still waiting for the real one" I stared back at Mr blue eyes piercing at me I think I made him angry, good let him eat his own medicine.

"Don't worry Chris I'll take care of the ring" Mr blue eyes smirked towards my direction.

"I'll make sure you'll get the perfect fit Mia"