Chapter four

Oh I hate this honestly school is so overrated I wish sometimes that I actually went on a long vacation and never came back. Hearing the school bell ring I remind myself that it's only a few more hours until school finishes completely.

"Hey, what you got now Mia I'm heading to the art rooms" I turned my head and looked at a very chirpy friend of mine Michael who I've known since year five "someone's in a good mood" I teased him with a wink getting a chase in return "No..no don't...Mic don't...I don't want to ru-" I quickly stopped in my tracks to see my very impatient angry history teacher

"Shouldn't you be in maths young lady" she dismissively walked around us then stopped and looked at Michael oh damn that stare it could send anyone to hell. "Chase you better have your assignment done today otherwise I have to call your parents for failure to submit" with one slight node Michael gave she strode arrogantly head on down the hall.

"I thought you handed your assignment already" I tried to think back at what he told me last week that he actually did submit it on time

"I actually asked for extension Mia I know go ahead scold me already" he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand anxiously.

"No actually I won't because well you're not the only one who is having it tough I'm hating this crap myself" I said happily to him if he is in a bad mood I always seem to make him feel better "what would I do if I didn't talk to you one day" hugging him tightly I giggled and smacked his arm "don't say it like I'm going to die" he laughed shaking his head then we walked both to our rooms.

*********
"How's school today" I finally reached home and sighed when I heard my mum I knew she would try to be all nice and caring then BAM she would start to ask me to do things.

"Tomorrow you need to vacuum, clean the bathroom oh wait and also do your laundry because I'm going to your aunt's our cousins from Canada came for a visit" sighing I closed the door behind me and laid on my bed I wish I had someone to talk to right now wish my sis was here I push myself to my closet opposite side of my bed getting my clothes I only think of one thing "sleeeeep" I murmured before walking to the bathroom.

"Brati la manshat ap ati bankha tathyat" My Daughter I don't want you to forget but even you are coming along

Mia's mother said before leaving. Mia smiled before realising her mobile was ringing.

[phone ringing in the background]