21: Running Off

"Babe.. babe come on, wake up, it's morning.."

Kyungsoo's soft voice echoed through Jongin's ears. But Jongin didn't want to wake up. Jongin wanted to sleep and sleep, forever and ever. Because if he never woke up, he would never ever have to tell Kyungsoo what had happened the previous night.

"Babe please.. I want to get up to make breakfast.." The smaller's sweet voice cooed softly into Jongin's ear.

'Maybe I can just not tell him..' The thought ran through Jongin's head, and he thought about it more. 'It was just a drunken mistake, an accident. He doesn't need to know..' His mind reasoned. And with that, Jongin's eyes slowly fluttered open, a soft smile on his lips.

"Good morning," He cooed lightly as he tilted Kyungsoo's chin up, leaving a sweet peck to his lips.

"Good morning Nini," Kyungsoo said softly with a gentle smile as he returned the peck. "I'm going to go make breakfast," He said happily as he began to slide out of Jongin's arms.

"Nope, I'm making breakfast today," Jongin replied as he sat up, pecking Kyungsoo's nose before standing.

Kyungsoo pouted lightly. "But babe you don't have to," He whined lightly.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to," Jongin said, lightly ruffling Kyungsoo's hair, and leaving the room before Kyungsoo could further protest.

He began to make breakfast, humming softly. Kyungsoo stayed in bed, rolling around lazily, still sleepy since he didn't get much sleep the previous night. Hearing Jongin's phone buzz on the nightstand, Kyungsoo reached for it. Seeing it was a text he opened it. He was just going to see if it was important, so that he could tell Jongin about it if it was.

'Did you take that blondie from the bar home with you? I saw you two heading up to a room.'

Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he read the text. He read it a few times, thinking maybe he'd read it wrong, but he hadn't. He quickly shut off the phone screen and set it back on the nigh stand.

What had went on at that bar?

Kyungsoo didn't let himself overreact. He trusted Jongin. He needed to let Jongin explain himself before he got upset with him. Maybe the text didn't mean what it had sounded like it meant.

Jongin would never do something like that, never.

Kyungsoo reasoned with himself as he lie in the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Never ever ever.

Still though, he was scared to find out.

Kyungsoo carefully climbed out of the bed, took Jongin's phone and made his way to the kitchen, sitting at one of the kitchen stools, watching as Jongin cooked.

"Nini-ah," Kyungsoo said softly, in a near whisper.

"Yeah baby?" Jongin replied, looking over to his boyfriend as he cooked.

"Did anything.. uhm.. interesting, happen at the bar last night," Kyungsoo asked quietly, his eyes looking down at his hands in his lap.

Jongin thought a moment, before shaking his head. "No," He lied, "nothing interesting at all."