Matt Tells The Fans Youre Dating

Matt had an interview today, and as usual, you tagged along. You and Matt had been friends for a few years now, and that's what you convinced everyone that you were. It was true, up until about five months ago.

"So, Matt, I know you get asked this a lot, but has any girl caught your eye?"

Matt looked back up at you, biting back his smirk. He couldn't take his eyes off you at all through the interview, and you were slowly dying inside.

"Yeah, actually, and I think it's about time we come clean." Matt smiled broadly at you. "Come here, baby girl."

You sat on Matt's side, instead of where he wanted you to sit, which was his lap. It upset him, but you knew it would be more professional since you guys were just coming out.

"This girl right here is the love of my life," he smiled and kissed your temple. "She may not have known it, but I did from the moment I laid eyes on her."

You spent longer at the interview, for the interviewer wanted all the details, and Matt was ready to give them.

--- YALL. Oml my school started back up. 😩 I'm gonna be trying to write more again but it's probably gonna be difficult. I've got a lot of school stuff going on and as much as I love writing, and you guys, I have to put school as my number one priority. I've got some really tough classes this year so I hope you understand.

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE-- since we just got our first week over with, I didn't have too much homework. I'm gonna be writing some imagines tonight in MY NEW BOOK for Shawn! If you're interested please please PLEASE check it out! I'll be publishing one sometime in the next couple of days. Maybe tonight. Idk we'll see 🤔.

BUT DONT WORRY, ILL STILL BE WORKING IN THIS BOOK, TOO!

Okay that's all. Thank you to anyone who read this. 

    Love you guys & hope you have a fabulous day. ❤️