Awards Shows

*your pov*
"Hey, baby girl!" Matt's sleepy voice cheered as he walked through our bedroom door. "How was your day?"

I watched as he made his way to our closet. I sat on the bed on my phone, my back resting gently on the headboard. Matt's hands unbuttoned the nice button up shirt he was wearing, leaving him in just his tank top. He slipped into a pair of sweatpants, then crawled into bed next to me. His long arms wrapped around my waist, snuggling his head into my side. His lips pressed against my torso.

"It was fine. How was work?"

"Great. I've got some big news!" Matt tore hisself away from my side and brought his face to mine. His large hand pulled my cheek and the other pulled my leg so I was facing him. I crossed my legs as he did, our knees touching.

"What's this big news?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well, yours truly has been offered to present an award at- drumroll please- THE BILLBOARDS!" Matt's adorable smile stretched all the way across his cheeks. His brown eyes sparkled as he thought of the awards show.

"So that means yours truly," I mocked, "gets to see you in a suit again. Oh, Matthew Lee, you know what that does to me!" I winked at the boy, who began to laugh.

"I do. However, it'll be worse for me when I see you in your dress. Because, I, of course, get a plus one, and I don't think Burnie is allowed in. So I have to go with my second choice, which, fortunately for you, is you!" He laughed. "But in all seriousness, please go with me."

Matt's pleading eyes searched mine in hopes of me saying yes. Did he honestly think I'd say no?

I grinned, "I don't know, Matt. I may have to think about it."

Matt gave me a look.

"You know I'm going to say yes, I don't even know why you thought I wouldn't!" I laughed. Matt's smile widened as I responded. He tackled me, kissing all over my face.

"[Y/N] [Y/L/N] YOU ARE SUCH A BABE. THANK YOU FOR ACCOMPANYING ME. I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN, YOU BEAUTIFUL DORK."

(Okay so I just realized I switched to second pov but I'm too lazy to change it so yah have to deal)

You laughed as Matt spoke, his words muffled by his lips being pressed against your face. The small kisses he gave you tickled, and you couldn't stop laughing.

"Matt!" You yelled between giggles.  "Stop it!"

His hands gripped your torso as you tried pulling him off, but he wouldn't budge. You tried rolling over, but he held you down with his arms.

"How much do you love me?" He asked, pulling away for a second to look at you.

"I don't know that's a tricky question!" You teased.

"[Y/L/N]," he warned. "I will go back to the kisses."

You loved Matt's kisses, but you didn't want to be tickled again. It hurt from laughing so hard!

"How much do you love me?" You asked switching the question around.

"More than the entire world."

"Then I guess I love you, too, Espinosa." Your smile brightened as his did. He leaned in to kiss you. He pecked your forehead, then your nose, then your lips.

"You better," he pointed his finger at you. His body rolled off of yours, falling next to you on the bed. His hand found your own, lacing your fingers together as his thumb rubbed the back of your dainty hand.

You flipped on your side, looking at the boy. His eyes were staring at the ceiling.

"You know I'm in love with you, right?" You asked him. "Deeply."

"I do," he turned on his side to look into your eyes. "And for that's what keeps me happy."

His hands were back on your waist, pulling your small body into his. His arms protectively wrapped around you, his head lying on top of your own. You fell asleep like that. You were in love with him, and he you, and that's all that really mattered to you.