Your Adopted, ch 19

Ch. 19

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

LIVE_OUT_LOUD :)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Jake P.O.V.

            -About three week earlier and in the three weeks time-

It’s been two weeks since Jess left. TWO FRICKEN’ WEEKS!!!! My wolf wants to kill every single person that has a mate and is happy because he is jealous we lost ours.

Wolf-  

No! Not WE! You lost her! If you didn’t lash out on her, she would not have left.  

But no, Mr. Alpha-Mean-Listen or die-Tough guy has to be manly and talk without thinking! What, don’t you have a filter between your brain and mouth huh? Well, that is a stupid question cause you don’t even have a brain! Huh? Do you? What you did wa…..

Yak-yak-yak! You see what I have been going through every single day! Yes, I know I should not have talked to Jess like that, but still I am going to be Alpha, if I ever find Jess.

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TALK WHEN I WANT TO AND SHE SHOULD LISTEN TO ME. I AM HER ALPHA AND HER MATE! SHE SHOULD LISTEN TO ME.

God, I miss my baby….(he is crying right now)

Wolf-  

          Dear God! He is PMSing again! Somebody shut him up! What a dick. Man up and go get OUR, not YOUR, our baby!

Go!

My god, I have to do everything around here!

Alex P.O.V. (dad)

-A week later, so its been around three weeks-

It’s been about three weeks since Jess left and everyone had been grumpy! Mostly Jake. My God! That due has major PMS problems! If only she knew how much she meant to us.

And if you think real beauty's on the outside

Well that's a far cry

From the truth

Maybe all the information you received

Well you should not believe

There's no proof

Save yourself from all the lies of the beautiful people

It's time to run from the lies of the beautiful people

Save yourself from all the lies of the beautiful people

Just run and hide from the lies of the beautiful

Save yourself from all the lies of the beautiful people

It's time to run from the lies of the beautiful people

http://www.elyrics.net/read/s/sixx-am-lyrics/lies-of-the-beautiful-people-lyrics.html

(I don’t own the song)

“Hello” I asked not really wanting to talk.

“I believe that is not a good way to talk to your mother!”

“Mom? Wow, I haven’t heard from you in while. How are you and dad and the family?”  I haven’t talk to my mother or seen her in over a year, give or talk some

“We are doing good. I just wanted to call you can say that I met your daughter. Such a fine young thing, and a great help.” I could almost hear her smile though the phone. 

“That’s nice…WHAT YOU KNOW WHERE JESS IS?”

“Son, don’t yell at me! Yes, I know where she is and she is safe so you and that Jake boy don’t have to worry.”

I’m speechless I don’t know what to say, but at this point the Alpha and Ms. Alpha, Matt, Michael, Amanda, and Jenny has walked into my bedroom because of all the yelling. 

They all looked at me like I was stupid for yelling. Oh, and did I say that its about midnight so everyone is in there pjs.

“Son. Hello? Are you there?”

“Y..yeah. Can you please tell me where she is?”

‘Are you that stupid. I said she is a great help.”

“Is she with you?”

“Yes, she is with me!”

“We will be there, by morning!”

Jake P.O.V

            Why the hell is everyone yelling? It’s almost 2! God! Stupid people.

As I as thinking this, my door smashed open to a Michael? He looked like a fat kid in an all you can eat candy store. (I do not mean anything by this) 

“What!” I screamed.

“Don’t you scream at me brother –in–law! BE happy!”

Cheerful basterd.

“Why that hell should I be happy, I lost my mate!”

“You may have lost her but we found her.”

“Yeah what ev…… WHAT! YOU FOUND HER! WHERE IS SHE!?!?!?!?”

“At my grandmas. Get packed we are leaving in about 30 minutes to go bring her back. “

YES I AM GOING TO GET MY MATE BACK!

Wolf-  

          Our mate!

Yeah what ever!! YEAH!!