Ch, 15 hha

Ch. 15

:)

I have one more fan so thanks for fanning.

Also thank you for reading my story!

 (This goes out to everyone)!!!!!

AllyBaker16

ilovemyselfmeow

fritziefoo

jclnra_87

short_stuff01

diana_Rosalie\

XRedRosesX

JustKari

MyikapZeemei

JustALondonGirl

PrincessLaia45

EllaDay

AiraBass

Recap-

I sneaked down the execrably long hallway to hear moaning coming from Jakes great, just like I thought he is the same as Cody. (If you don’t remember whom Cody is please read, it has a lot to do with this story thanks.)

I had to fight to stop the tears from pouring out of my eyes. I wanted to stop and just stop and cry my eyes out but I didn’t I kept walking, will if you call it walking because every time I heard a noise I hid behind the closest thing I could find. :)

As I finally got to the wood I checked my watch, the time read 1 A.M. WOW, I took my and hour and half to get out here.

            So, what next…I know I will go back to my hometown.

Tanner P.O.V.

            Wow, I can’t believe she ran, Jake is going to be soo pissed.

End of recap-

Jakes P.O.V.

____The next morning after Jess left, but Jake does not know this :) ____

            I didn’t get any sleep last night, all I could see when I closed my eyes was Jess when I told her I didn’t want her. I really fucked up this time. After a few hours of lying in bed, I decided to go talk to jess. 

            I got up and tipped-toed to Jess’s room because it was only 3 A.M. I already knew Jess would be asleep but I wanted to lie next to her. Just so I know she is safe. Wow, I really sound like a girl.

            I open the door so it was ajar and looked in, I saw nothing but a note on top of the bed, where my baby laid for so many mouths. I open up the letter and it read…

Dear Jake,

I really can’t go on like this any longer.  When you told, me you did not want me that broke my heart more than it already was.  I cried every night for what felt like hours, but where only minutes. I cried for the way you reminded me of my old boyfriend who cheated on me like an old rag.  

And when you said those words to me, I had a flash back of him. I don’t want to get hurt like I did, but it happened. When you walked away from me I felt like I wanted to find a bridge and jump off of it, so walk into a burning house and never come out.

I know that I will always think of you, but I need to try and forget about you, will it work I not know? Will I try yes, will it be the hardest thing I have even done hell ya’.  But, the hardest thing that I would have to forget will be the way you talk, smile, and the way the sparks fly when I touch your huge warm hands. I will miss you Jake, but you need to go find someone who will love you more than I could ever, I will always love you Jake, even if you don’t love me…

Jess

            Oh. My. Firkin’. God. MY SWEET, BABY JESS LEFT!  I really don’t know why, so yeah I do, I made her leave.

            I have to find her! I won’t lose her. She is my air I need to her. I will find her……