Ch. 10 :P

Ch. 10

Hey, guys sorry that I have not updated in a day. Sorry I had track.

Sorry!

So just wanted to ask again what do you peps think???

Also Please vote/comment that would be great…

(: THANK YOU!!!!!!!  :)

Jake P.O.V.

            I can’t do it I can tell her. What if if tell her and than she runs, I can’t. I want to but I can’t.

            ‘Come on you have to tell her or I will take over and show her.’ My inner wolf said. 

            ‘I will tell her, but not today maybe next week? And you wouldn’t dare take over you will scare her away and we will never have her.’ I said. For the longest time my wolf did not say anything.

            ‘Fine, I will give you one week from today and if you don’t tell her, I will.’ After he said that he was gone. Well I guess I have to grow some balls and tell her. Yes I will tell her. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. God, will I guess I could tell her but I don’t think I’m going to.  I think I might tell her next week. Yes, next week sounds super good.

Jess P.O.V.

-----One week later-----

            So far on my weeks stay, I learned more about my ‘family’ my father is a vice president to something, I really don’t know what, and I don’t want to know because I learned you can’t ask many questions, but who cares I will be gone in a day or so. Yeah, I will be gone in a day because I can’t stand it here. I just want to leave, but as far as I heard it’s going to be hard. I heard that many people tried to run and either they were brought back or they somehow ‘disappeared.’ Well I won’t let that happen will I? No! I will run like no one has ran before.

            Knock, knock, knock. (Hey, sorry. But you guys know what I mean. It’s sounds like someone knocking on a door, if you did not get it. And now back to the story…..)

            “Can I come in?” Asked Michael.

            “Yeah.” I said. You know out of everybody Michael is my favorite. He is always there for you and if you need a hug or anything he is there for you.

            “Soo, I was wondering if I could talk to you about this girl.” He asked going that cute thing where you rub your neck.

            “Awww, is my brother having girly problems? And yes I would love to help you.” I said smiling that my bro needs my help. Aww he is soo cute, in a brother kinda way.

            “Haha, very funny?!.” As he said that he was walking out of my room.

            “Hey, don’t leave, I said I would help you.”

            “Fine, well you see I like this girl a lot and well she has a boyfriend that is cheating on her. What should I do?”

            “You stupid stupid man. All you need to do is have a picture on her boyfriend kiss another girl and than send it to her using a cell phone that is not your and don’t anyone that she might know. Now was that so hard?” I said. Wow, my brother is really stupid, if she could not come up with that idea.

            “Wow, you just came up with that? And did I tell you…. I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER!”

            “Haha, so glad I could help know go get that picture.”