Ch. 14

Ch. 14

-The Escape (for real)-

Hey, guys I just want to say thanks my 13 fans—

AllyBaker16

ilovemyselfmeow

fritziefoo

jclnra_87

short_stuff01

diana_Rosalie\

                                                    XRedRosesX

JustKari

myikap

Zeemei

JustALondonGirl

PrincessLaia45

EllaDay

Thanks to all my fans and to the people that are reading my story it means a lot, so thanks you! :)

Also please comment and vote it you like the story thanks again (:

P.S.-I need help on a part coming up, so please send me a massage if you want to know what it is because it’s a surprise. So if you want to help or know what it is because you can’t wait send me a massage. :)

P.P.S. THANKS AGAIN (:

Recap-

             “I can’t tell you what a mate is, all I can say is don’t try and run he will find you and he won’t be happy.”

As Tanner said this, the breath in my throat got caught and I could not breath. How did he know? Did he see my bag and things?

“What, I d…. don’t kn... know what you a…are talking a…about.”

“Jess, I can read peoples thoughts, so I hope you don’t try to run, oh and you should tell Jake about Cody.”

“Oh, god! PLEASE DON’T TELL JAKE I WAS RUNNING AWAY.” And still am. Shit I forgot Tanner can read minds. I did not just say/think that.

“I won’t and if you are going to run away Jake will find you. So just don’t you don’t want to see him mad.”

            With that Tanner waltzed out of my room. Just firkin’ great! WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO?

End of recap

Jess P.O.V.

            Oh, god what am I going to do? What if Tanner tells Jake that I am going to run away?

             As I was thinking these things I started to pack again, I really don’t know why, I like something is telling me to leave, when I think my heart wants me to stay. UGH!!!

This is the time when people say that you are stuck between and hard place and a rock!

Jake P.O.V.

-Jake and Tanner talking-

“Hey, man you don’t look so good what happened?” Tanner one of my best friends asked me.

“I really don’t want to talk about it.”

“Are you sure maybe I could see what Jess is think?”

“You would do that?”

“Yes I would but you need to tell me want happened first.”

“Fine….” As I told Jake what happened in the woods and than the after part, I broke down crying. I know I should not cry over a girl, but it feels like she dis-mated me.

You see when some one gets mate rejected, you can never love another person again. I really hope Jess will talk to me, because I can’t stand the fact of losing Jess. Wow, I must sound like a chick.

            “Wow, man I am really sorry for you, so do you want me to tell you what she is doing?”

            “Yeah.”

            “She is crying and feeling bad just like you are.”

            When I heard Tanner say crying, I broke down crying I can; believe I made my mate cry, I am really stupid.

Jess P.O.V.

-2 hours later-

It’s 11 P.M. almost time for the escape

I finished packing my two bags; I can only take a few so I have to pack light. I really don’t know if I wan’ t to leave…. my family is here…but I can’t get hurt again.

In 30 minutes I could be going down stairs and into the woods that were right across the driveway.

-30 minutes later-

“You can do this Jess, you have to…”

Okay this is really weird, I am talking to my self, what’s next I am going to start having miny conversations in my head? Well, anyways here I am running away from the family I just meet a month ago.

I walked to my ajar door, hoping that no one was outside walking around. As I open my door more that it already was I peeked out to see no one. THANK GOD!

I sneaked down the execrably long hallway to hear moaning coming from Jakes great, just like I thought he is the same as Cody.

(If you don’t remember whom Cody is please read, it has a lot to do with this story thanks.)

I had to fight to stop the tears from pouring out of my eyes. I wanted to stop and just stop and cry my eyes out but I didn’t I kept walking, will if you call it walking because every time I heard a noise I hid behind the closest thing I could find. :)

As I finally got to the wood I checked my watch, the time read 1 A.M. WOW, I took my and hour and half to get out here.

            So, what next…I know I will go back to my hometown.

Tanner P.O.V.

            Wow, I can’t believe she ran, Jake is going to be soo pissed.