"Home"

Jess POV

UGH! What the hell???? Why am I in bed I should be at my game? What happened? Oh, yeah I found out I was adopted. Who could forget that? (Joking)

"Shhhh, it looks like she is coming out of it. Wow, she hit her head pretty bad. Shut up! We don't want to scare her." Some people said while I was zoning in and out.

"UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I woke up to see a pair of blue eyes looking at me.

"Hehe, she's up!" said Jenny in her soft little voice.

" We heard!" laughed Alex." Alex, MY FATHER.

" UGH! Where am I?" I asked in the 'you better tell me or your dead' tone.

"Haha she is really like you, Alex." Said a tall, muscular men that looked like Alex, could they be brothers??

"WHERE THE HELL AM I????"

"You, my dear, are home." Said the men.

"Where the hell is 'home'" I asked to my father and man.

"Dearly, I would not talk to me like that." Said that men and everyone back away.

"And, why the hell not??" I asked in a boarded tone. The men looked as if he could kill. I herded a laugh that I had not heard in awhile. I looked over to see Taylor, my gay best friend. The man looked at Taylor with hate.

"Heyhey, don't go Alpha on me, I told you she would push you till the limits." Said Taylor with a laugh.

"Damm straight! O, and Taylor if I have to stay 'here' did you grab my keys any chance." I asked

"Hunny, I know you would kill anyone or anything for your car, so I told them to grab them." Taylor said.

'Thanks, so can I have them, like now." I said.  Every body looked at me as if I had 4 eyes. 'Wow, there is a lot of shirt less guys in here, nice.' I thought.  As I thought this Taylor laughed his head off. I looked at him like he was the one with 4 eyes and heads.

"Sorry, but I am not going to give you your keys, o and my name is Isaac.

"What! You know you should have listened to Taylor; I like to kill when I don't get what I want. As I said this Isaac looked a little taken back. And just before Isaac said anything my phone went off.

Oh written in the stars

A million miles away

A message to the main

Ooooh

Seasons come and go

But I will never change

And I'm on my way

(Written in the stars, by Tinie Tempah)

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Sorry that this sorry is bad! IM SORRY! PLEASE SAY IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

THANKS <3