Your Adopted Ch. 18

Ch. 18

Heyyy guys! I JUST GOT OUT OF SCHOOL! SUMMER

I LOVE IT!

But what I love more is my fans and readers :)

Also please write comments and such.

VOTE

 FAN

VOTE !!!!!

AllyBaker16

ilovemyselfmeow

fritziefoo

jclnra_87

short_stuff01

diana_Rosalie\

XRedRosesX

JustKari

Myikap

Zeemei

JustALondonGirl

PrincessLaia45

EllaDay

AiraBass

Anbee121

Boomerdog121

Try_Something_New

Babygirl6542

Booklovingreader108

Little-red

Tammy604

Babybluu

_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*___*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Recap-

And that is what I’m going to do.

End of recap-

-3 weeks later-

Jess P.O.V.

            It’s been three weeks since I left and lived my Linda my grandma. She told me a lot about my family, well mostly Jake but I really don’t like talking about him because when I think of him I just want to curl in a tight ball and cry till I die.

            I really miss my family, but I don’t want to go back because ai don’t want what happened to me before happen now. (if you don’t remember than go reread the part about Cody.)

            Knock-knock.

            “The door is open.” I called because I was too, and I mean too, lazy to get up from me bed to and answer the door.

            “Hello?” God why do people not do what you tell them to? I believe that is the question of the day.

            ‘Screw this’ I thought as I slowly turned around in my bed, which Gram got for me. As soon as I did this I heard a cry from the doorway. As I raised my head, my hair for in my eyes so I could not see very well.

            As I flipped my hair out of my eyes, what I saw could scare the crap out of anyone. My mother!

            “Shit, they found me.” I hissed under my breath.

            “Jess, baby. I’m soo glad we found you. Your father and I have been worried sick about you. And Jake. Well, I think he almost destroyed the whole town looking for you. He is really sorry for what he did, he just really missed you.” My mother cooed.

            “Yeah, well I don’t care. Can I please go back to bed or no?”

“No! YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR THREE WEEKS, DAY AND NIGHT. AND YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO SLEEP? HELL NOO!” She screamed in my face.

            “You didn’t have to look for me I am a big girl, I can talk care of my self.”

            “I know you are baby, but you need to come back home.”

            “How did you guys find me anyways?”

            “Your Grandmother called us.”

            “That trader.”

            “Jake wants to say sorry for what he did I will have him come up when you get dressed.”

            I looked down at myself to see that I am only wearing a bra and underpants. (hehe who even calls them that anymore.)

            “Fine I will go change.”

-After about 30 minutes-

            After I changed, I walked back to my room form the bathroom everyone had to share. My bedroom used to be an old storage room, which Gram turned in to a spear bedroom.

 I really didn’t mind it, but it was very small. But I guess that could be a good thing because I had to keep it clean so I would not lose anything.

            As I was walking back to my room, I could hear someone pacing back and forth. At first I thought it was my mother, because she could make sure I did not run away and that Jake and I see either other.

 I bet she has a trap made so I have to stay. Maybe my best friends are in there and they made me a cake? No…thanks not it…I’m really not sure.

My thoughts kept coming till I was about 3 feet from my bedroom. I was about to turn the door handle when it busted open to a mad-happy-relived Jake.

Shit Jake!

Jake just kept standing there looking at me for about 15 minutes. I was about to walk away when I remembered I hate my phone on my nightstand.

My back was to the doorframe as I walked pasted Jake making sure not to touch him because if I did new I would want to jump n his arms and never leave.

I was about three inches from getting into my room when I was embraced in a bear, more like wolf :P, hug.

The touch from Jake was soo warm and comforting that I never wanted to leave and it made me go weak in the knees, if Jake was not holding me I would have fallen down.

“C..can’t……breath..”