Ch. 11 part 4 (the final part)

Ch 11

Part 4. (The final part)

Recap-

I started licking her hands and than I placed my head in her small lap.

Than I felt her petting me and I almost lost it and take her right than a now. But I did claim by self down and I stared to purr, that’s right dogs purr.

“Hehe, I really I never knew what dogs purr.”

End of Recap-

Jake P.O.V.

Wow, Jess is taking this a lot better than I thought. She did run away, that is a plus. Well I guess I should change back, cause I bet she has a lot of questions.

-Going to change back into a human again-

As I walk away to go I hear Jess whimper like she did not want me to leave. Hearing Jess whimper was the best thing I very heard because that shows that Jess wanted me and that she needs me as much as need her.

 It’s like Jess is my air, wow I really am whipped and I just meet my girl.

-Coming back in human from-

            “I think you have some, no. A whole hell of a lot of explaining to do.” Jess said in a tone that I really don’t know how to explain it. It was almost a scarred/mad/happy tone. It was really weird.

            “Well, where do you want me to start?” I hoped it was not at the beginning.

            “At the beginning.” SHIT!

            “Well, as you know I am a werewolf…”

            “How did you become a werewolf?”

            “I’m getting to that part. Like I said before I am a werewolf. I was born one. My father was a alpha...”

            “What’s an alpha?”

            “OK, if you keep talking I would be able to tell you, so please be quite.”

            “Fine!” Jess huffed. Wow she is really cute!

            “Like I was saying, my after was an alpha, which means he in charge of all the other people in his pack.”

I stopped talking because I was pretty sure Jess was going to talk again.

 “His pack has about 200 male werewolves and 210 female wolfs. My mother is the alpha female. Know what they are getting older they want me to take over.”

            “Wait, I thought you had an older brother.”

            “Don’t you dare talk about my brother. He is a trader that does not deserve to live!” 

            “Ok, ok. Don’t get you panties in a bunch.”

Jess P.O.V.

            “Ok, ok. Don’t get you panties in a bunch.”

            What is his problem first he tells me that he is a werewolf, and know I can’t talk about his brother.

            “Now, may you please start the explaining again.”

            “Fine, okay my father and mother are going to back down from the alpha spot and I am taking my fathers place and you are taking my mothers.”

            “Oh okay. WHAT! I am not taking your mothers spot I don’t even know you and why did you pick me!”  I screamed in his face. Why did he pick, all I want to do is leave and not come back.

Hey, that gives me an idea! Tonight I am leaving.

“WELL, IF IT WAS MY CHOICE I WOULD NOT HAVE PICKED YOU, BUT NOO. YOU ARE MY MATE SO I HAVE TO HAVE YOU! EVEN YOU OR I DON’T LIKE IT!”

“So you don’t want me?” I said almost in tears. You may be think why am I crying if I want to leave, well lets just say I am really good at acting.

            “Jess, I am…..”

            “Can we just please go home.”

            “Yeah, sure.”

Jake P.O.V.

            Why did I just yell at Jess? SHIT! I really did fuck up this time.