Alex POV

Alex (Jess's dad) POV

 *before Jess passed out*

          I heard a car pull into the drive away and shut off.

"Well, Alex and Amanda your daughter will becoming in shortly. I hope she is better for you than she was for us. She never did anything I told her, she was just so mean." Lori (Jess mother) said in a sick tone that made my skin crawl.

"I don't think that our daughter would cause that much trouble." Said Amanda

"You did not have to live with her." Said Lori. "So, Alex if you can't deal with her, I can make you fill better." She purred. SLUT!!!!!!!! WOW, I am really sorry that I left my daughter with her. Jim (Jess's father) did not seem that bad. As I heard the front door open and close my sons sent me a mental message (like talking in your head to other people).

'Do you think she has turned yet? How old is Jess?' asked Matt.

'Yeah! And what if she did not change and if she finds out what we are will she hate us? What if she hates us or me?' Mitchael addedl.

Even though they have not meet Jess yet, they are still very protective of her.

'Sons I think that she will like us and I bet she wants to get away from her mother.' I said trying not to laugh at her mother part cause I can tell she wants Jess leave. We stopped talking when my beautiful daughter walked in the room. She looked about 5'6 had my brown eyes and brown hair. She had volleyball uniform on. (she must do sports I said to my self) It almost made me cry for giving her up and not telling her sooner. Lori run up to Jess and gave her a huge. I thought I was going to puck.

"Are you sick?" Jess asked her mother because it looks as if she wanted to puck also. Note to self-ask first if she wants a hug.

"No, I just love you." Lori said. The look on Jess's face was so funny I started to laugh. Than she looked over as me and than my family, Michael looked as if he could cry same with Matt. Soon after that Amanda spoke.

" You are really pretty!" said Amanda almost crying

"ummmm....Thanks" Jesse said looking scared and confused.

"Oh! Dear me! My name is Amanda Brown, and my husband Alex Brown, our daughter Jenny, our 2 sons Matt and Michael." Said Amanda.

"Come sit, Jess we want to talk to you." Said my father.

"Okay, so whats up?" I asked as I sat their waiting/wanting to leave and go for a run and than go to bed.

"Well, you see...well.....a...you're my d.........." i stuttered trying to get the words to come out. My god! Who knew with was so hard.

 Jess stared at me, than at her "parents", her "dad" looked sad, and her "mother" looked happy to happy. WTF? Why was she happy??  

"You were adopted Jessica, and they are our real family."  Lori said proudly. I looked at her as if she had 3 heads and a pink and blue tail.

'Why did she just say that proudly?' asked Matt

'Can I kill Lori?' asked Michael; see he is very over protective of Jess .

Than before Lori started talking again,  Jess passed/blacked out before Lori could get another word in. Michael and I ran over to her using wolf speed, to ketch her.

"Wow, I guess we have a lot of explaining to do." I said to my family through the mind link.