gινє мαn нυgѕ

CHAPTER 9

     [ Derek ]

When my eyelids fluttered open, I was greeted by a beige colored wall. There weren't any sounds present other than the faint whirring of my breath. After a while of staring at the wall, I started to think something was seriously wrong. Did I seriously just die? "Am I in heaven?" I asked no one in particular.

Maya's head hovered over me, obstructing my view of the beige wall. "Nope," she said coolly, "you're still in hell."

After a slight switch in body position, I realized I was laying in the midst of Calvin's bedroom, still half-naked with a towel tied around my hips. Maya was knelt down beside me, gazing back at me with her chocolate eyes and her rosy lips curled into a smug smirk. Mike, on the other hand, was settled on the bean bag, not paying any attention to me.

I sat up straight when I recalled how I ended up fainting in the first place. "Where's Calvin?" As soon as I got my hands on him, I was going to tear his body apart, limb by limb.

"He's getting you something to drink," she informed me as she brought her hand up to my forehead, feeling my temperature. "You have a high fever."

I simply ignored her and balled my hands into fists. "He better not come in here, because I'm going to snap his neck."

Mike perked up, becoming interested. "What'd he do?"

"He made me smell a dude's underwear."

Mike and Maya exchanged worried looks and they broke into full laughter almost simultaneously. They didn't even try to be discrete about it and laughed right in front of my face, burying me in more humiliation. It wasn't like any of this was my fault. I had jogged upstairs to take a shower and caught sight of Calvin's backpack hanging on the door. I didn't know what possessed me to go through his bag, but it felt like the right thing to do, especially since he had just came from Frenchy's place. I stumbled upon the thong and it looked like it belonged to a girl. I didn't even know man thongs existed.

I was okay with Calvin being gay in the condition that he didn't flaunt it wherever he went. Having sex with French dudes and keeping their underwear was definitely flaunting, and really weird.

Maya stopped laughing way before Mike did, and his little chuckles were really starting to annoy me. "Shut up, Mike, before I punch your intestines out of your mouth. Then you'll have something to really laugh about."

He fell silent immediately, shrinking into himself and staring back at me with scared, beady blue eyes.

The bedroom door swung open and Calvin strolled in with two water bottles and a damp washcloth. "I was thinking that we could probably force feed the-" He stopped mid-sentence when his eyes met mine, and he swallowed a lump in his throat.

Not taking the time to think through what I was going to do next, I launched myself at the brown haired boy, tackling him to the floor and knocking the water bottles out of his hands. With widened eyes and pathetic pleas, Calvin tried to push me off him, but I pinned him to the hardwood floor by enclosing my hand around his neck. He coughed and choked as I raised my free hand, balling it into a fist and preparing myself to punch the living shit out of him.

"Derek," he managed to say between chokes, "t-the ... t-towel."

I froze. "What?"

His hands grasped onto the hand that was strangle him, trying to pry my fingers off, but that didn't stop him from breaking eye contact and letting his eyes venture lower. Suddenly feeling a slight draft, I glanced down to the towel around my waist to see it had unraveled and that I was giving Calvin a pretty good view of my dick.