єαт ρєρρєronι ριzzα

CHAPTER 7

[ Calvin ]

Nicolas lived in a mansion. I already knew this much when I gave him a ride home on his first day of school, but I couldn't grasp the idea of knowing someone who lived in a mansion. The only experiences I had with mansions were through my TV screen, not with my own two eyes.

It was such a big house that there was no way I could see everything in just once glance. I would probably have to spend weeks looking at each section of the house until I toured the whole house. The place was bigger than our school and our school was big enough to hold the three thousand students that went there.

"Wow," was the only thing I could say as I strolled past the grand doors with Nicolas by my side.

"You are impressed?" he asked me with a raised brow.

"Impressed?" I chuckled, "I'm speechless."

Nicolas' brows furrowed. "But you are speaking?"

I took a moment to tear my attention away from the giant columns on either side of us and look at the beautiful boy standing next to me. "It's an expression to describe when a person is very amazed by something, or someone."

Nicolas nodded gently and took my hand in his, kneeling down to plant a chaste kiss on the back of my hand. "Well, you make me very speechless, Calvin."

I felt hear rush to my cheeks and I turned away to conceal them, focusing my attention on the large, glass chandelier in the middle of the wide foyer. "Do you ever get lost in here?"

Nicolas fingers remained intertwined with mine as he led me up the ballroom staircase, much like a prince would do for his princess. "Not much," he replied, "I mostly go to the bathroom, my bedroom and the kitchen."

I wanted to listen to what he was saying, but I was too distracted by the way my hand felt in his. They felt like they were meant for each other, like my hand belonged in his and no one else's. He continued to lead me up the stairs and through a hallway, until we rounded the corner and approached a set of double doors.

"I must warn you," he began, "it's a mess."

I laughed at that. "Well, you should see my room! I never sleep on my bed because my sheets are always-" I stopped mid-sentence when I realized the nature of what I was going to share with him. "-nothing, sorry." Nicolas didn't question it and I was internally grateful for that. He didn't need to know that I spent most of my time masturbating to hot celebrities.

He pushed the doors open and my jaw nearly dropped. The room was adorned with a plush white carpet that looked almost too clean to be real. A large king-sized bed sat in the middle of the room, but despite it's large size, it didn't even take up that much space. The room had enough space to fit a pool table, a mini-gaming section, a line of bookshelves, two love seats and three bean bag chairs, as well an entrance to the balcony, a closet that could be its own bedroom, and an own accompanying bathroom. The room itself was probably the size of my entire house. The mess he warned me about was probably the opened suitcases on the floor, but it wasn't all that noticeable.

"Wow," I voiced my thoughts, "how does a foreign exchange student get placed with such a wealthy family?"

"My school recommended it," he explained briefly, "they said it will be good for me."

I glanced over my shoulder at him to see he had already taken a seat at the edge of his bed. "Good for you, how?"

Nicolas stared straight ahead, as though as he was trying to conjure up an answer. "I do not really know," he admitted.