Chapter 12: Distanced Relationship?

Start from the beginning

"Seriously guys have any of you thought about who's going to drive?" Sunggyu came out complaining.

"Oh yeah...none of us have license. Except for Jocelyn...but you aren't driving here isn't it?"

"I'm not. I took cab."

"Oh great. Let's walk."

--

It took around 15 minutes for us to get to a mall nearby.

These guys. They asked for me to treat them, and I agreed. I was planning to treat them in the other restaurant which serve delicious food and the price are quite reasonable.

But then, they asked me to treat them in any restaurant in the mall which the price would be much more expensive.

Sunggyu was the one who's deciding since he's the eldest among us. We went to a barbeque shop. I could tell that they'll spend many money since they're all heavy eaters.

"So...Celyn. You won't be coming to us for no reason right?" Sunggyu asked me.

"Yeah. But to be honest...I don't really know should I be telling you about this."

"What is it? Is it about Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked. I nodded.

"What's wrong with the two of you? Myungsoo once told me that you kind of avoiding him isn't it? As I recall, I've told you about that once."

"I've been avoiding him? Maybe...last time...when we celebrated our fourth year being together, he told me his wish. He asked me for a child. But I am not ready yet. I never told him because I don't want to disappoint him."

"Damn it Kim Yoon-Hye. Do you know that he'll hurt more when you're not talking to him?" Hoya scolded.

"Yeah, tell him the truth. It's not really a bad thing though, noona. The two of you are still young and you guys still have time." Sungjong said.

"I wanted to. I can't. Recently...I don't know why...but I just kept on feeling like, our relationship had distanced. Sometimes...even feeling like he don't love me anymore...not caring about me."

"Who says? Our Kim Myungsoo loves you really much, Jocelyn. He could leave us for you." Sunggyu said.

"Yeah, Myung really loves you. Don't doubt on that." Hoya commented.

"If he don't love you then I don't know what is love again." Woohyun suddenly said. What's this guy saying? So weird.

"To summarize it, it means that the two of you define the definition of love." He explained.

"Ahh..." Hoya nodded. "Stop saying such weird things."

"Back to the topic. Noona, once again, I really have to tell that Myungsoo hyung really love you. We aren't blind to see that. He loves you more than he loves himself."

I slightly bit my lips listening at their words. I don't know. Is it just...I'm thinking too much? Probably.

"Once again, I have to say, Myungsoo really loves you, Celyn."

I nodded slightly and not saying anything again.

-------

'His' P.O.V.

All my plans are broke by these six guys.

I was doing well for this plan, but suddenly, they came and messed up my whole plan. Who are they anyway? They seems like have a weird aura. Something that I don't like.

My plan? Probably wondering, right? Isn't it obvious? Making Jocelyn to believe that her husband and her relationship distanced.

It was quite successful, until they came. You might be wondering who I am, what am I. But...all will be tell soon.