Chapter 17

Bella's Pov-
I woke up in my bed the next morning as all of my jumbled thoughts came flowing back from my dreams. I usually could remember a good portion of my dreams.... All except this one. It was a reoccurring dream I've had ever since I moved here. Can only remember the part about me being pushed by a random man. I could never see his face... It was a horrible dream but it's a shame I can't remember it. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead as I took deep breaths to calm myself down. As I got up from my bed I felt my legs going limp so I sat back down. The sickness from Sunday had come back. Everything was spinning and my head started hurting like hell. I winced in pain as my head pounded, hurting more and more every minute. But then it hit me, the part I wasn't expecting, of course, I just had to throw up. I ran towards my toilet just before anything happened. The cold tile soothing my now hot body. My legs were warm along with my arms but my neck and forehead were burning hot. Another wave of sickness hit me as I threw up in the toilet again. I didn't want to move from my spot because it was hard to get up without feeling sick again. My father came up to check on me since I was running late and found me on the floor.

"Hun, what are you doing on the floor? You're going to be late for school!" He said.

"I'm sick, dad. I can't go to school." I said as I slowly got up from my position.

"You still need to go to school, you can't just skip because you're sick, hurry up and get ready!" He said as he was walking away. Is he serious?? I can't go to school like this but if I skip then what??? I'll go home sick and prove him wrong.

I groggily put on my skinny jeans and shirt. I felt horrible so I didn't even bother putting in my contacts. I looked like shit but who cares I'm just going to be going home anyway. I tied my long hair into a messy bun and put on my TOMs. As I went downstairs I didn't bother to grab food since my appetite was completely gone. My father was turning into such a dick. Well he was a dick for leaving us but his attitude didn't change at all. Making me go to school sick? What parent does that when they see their kid haunched over the toilet throwing up?? I met up with Ash outside of my house, god I was tired.

"Hey Bells! Wearing your glasses again today eh?" He said pulling me into a hug and I let out a little squeak.

"Sorry Ash, my dad made me come to school, sick. I'm so tired and I just don't want to walk at all." I said yawning.

"Want a piggyback ride?" He said sweetly.

"But I don't want to get you sick, Ashton."

"Eh, I have a strong immune system, hop on." He stopped and bent over so I could jump on his back. This was much better. I could see everything from this height! I giggled as I laid my head on the back of his shoulder and held onto him.

"Remind me why you're friends with me again, Ashton?" I said laughing into his shoulder.

"Because you're fun sized! And you're a cutie patooty!" He said letting out his signature giggles.

"Hey watch it, I've got a boyfriend, he'll whoop your ass!" I said giggling even more.

"Hey, I'm speaking the truth, just because I said you're cute doesn't mean I want to date you. If you're cute then I'll tell you you're cute, bam." Ash said.

"Fine but still Ash. Hey wait a minute... Wanna hear about a dream that I had a while ago since you're in it?" I said.

"How the hell do you remember dreams? Anyway, tell me." He said.

"It's easy. But anyway, we were in school and some random guy came up to you and he had a broom. Then he somehow stabbed the broom through you and then the school hired you as the new janitor since it was so easy for you to sweep floors. The random guy started stabbing more brooms through people and then almost everyone had brooms stabbed into their arms and shit. The only people left were the teachers and I, then the guy tried to stab me with a broom and I somehow stabbed him with a broom instead. Finally, when he got the broom stabbed through him, the brooms disappeared out of everyone else. But it was too late for you because something happened and your hair grew really long. When I was looking for you, I found you on the beach with super long hair and a beard. Guess what you were doing...?" I said