Chapter 6

Bella's Pov-
Ash and I were walking home when he explained that he was trying to find the reason that Michael was so rude to me. Michael only told him to stop asking and he got angry when ash wouldn't stop asking.

"Well, that got us nowhere fast." I said a little bit disappointed.

"Yeah, I know. Hey do you want me to pick you up and take you to Trevor's party? I don't think you know where his house is." He said.

"If you could, that'd be great."

"Okay then I'll pick you up at like 8:00?"

"Yeah, that's great. Thanks!"

We both departed back to our own homes. I went inside to greet my stepmother.
"Hey, would I be able to go to a party tonight at a friends house?" I asked her.

"Oh.. Honey. I don't know, you know how I feel about parties."

"Mom, I'll be fine, Ashton is taking me and he's gonna stick with me so I don't get murdered or something. Just trust me. Please, it's my first party here and I want to make new friends!" I beg.

"Well, if Ashton's gonna be there then I trust that you'll be fine. Okay, you can go. Come back no later than midnight, though!" She said.

"Yes! Thank you mom!" I say and run up the stairs to get ready.
-----------------------------------

I put on my tank top and my jeans, I'll put my shoes on later. Then I go to fix up my makeup. I put on mascara and gave myself a bit of a smokey eye. Then I added a cat eye style of eyeliner over it. I think this look compliments my light gray eyes the best.

I finally put on my vans and went downstairs to wait for Ashton. My dad walked in and said hello to Quinn and I but then grabbed a coffee. He had been working big shifts lately and I feel bad because he can never get a break. I give him a hug as he goes upstairs and he calmed down a bit. Then I heard a knock on my door and handed Quinn off to my mother before saying goodbye and leaving for the night.

"Hey ash!" I yelled.

"Wassup girl, why don't you hop in my car and I'll take you for a ride!" Ashton was joking around and it was hilarious.

"Ash, you need to stick by me at the party because I don't know anyone there besides you and the boys. " I say nervously.

"That's fine" he says.

Within minutes we arrive at Trevor's house. You can hear the music thumping in your chest from outside. We get out of the car and start walking, more and more people crowd around and I'm starting to panic a little. But Ashton pulls me in closer to him so we wouldn't get separated and he could tell that it calmed me down. He opened the door to reveal there's even more people in the house than there is outside . I didn't even know this many people could fit inside of a house! The music is really loud and you could feel whenever the bass dropped.

We met the rest of the boys by the table full of drinks of alcohol or with sodas and lemonade. I stayed close to them as we walked around mostly because I didn't know what to do at these types of things. I couldn't dance without looking like an idiot, and I didn't know anyone.

As I was talking to Luke Trevor came up to me and interrupted our conversation.

"Hey, Bella! Are you having a fun time?" He asks.

"Yeah, this is great! How's you manage to do all of this?" I yell over the music.

"It took a while but I'm happy with the turnout!" He yelled back.

"Let me show you something!" Trevor grabbed my hand and led me out near his pool and showed me the sunset.

"It's beautiful..." I say in awe.

"Just like you." He says.

"Okay, I really appreciate the compliment but please don't be cheesy with them." I say laughing.

We both laugh and stay on the outside part of the party for a while just talking and Trevor even asked me out! I obviously said yes. But then he went back inside to talk to some people and I found Luke again outside.

"Hey Luke!" I say

"Oh hey, where have you been all night I've been looking for you!" He says.

"I was out here with Trevor for a bit, he-"

Just then I got hit into by some drunk girl dancing and got her food spilled all over me! Then I hear someone laughing and I know exactly who.

"Ahh.. I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again..." I hear Michael say while I'm standing here with food all over me.

"Well Michael, you might as well put a condom on your head because if you're going to act like a dick you might as well dress like one!" I said back and walked away to look for a bathroom.

I heard a bunch of people saying "ohhh" And "She owned you!". But I just wanted to get out of there. I finally found a bathroom and washed off all of the gross food off of me. And when I walked out I saw a girl crying.

"Hi. What's wrong? Do you need anything?" I say sweetly.

"I'm, Piper." She says and wipes away the tears.
"No, I don't need anything but..thank you. I appreciate it."

"Well, I'm here anytime okay. By the way my names Bella. Do you go to school around here? I think I've see you around."

"Yeah, I do. Here I'll give you my phone number In case you ever wanna hang."

We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. I eventually caught up with Luke yet again and continued.

"As I was saying, he even asked me out! Isn't that great?"

"Yeah! I'm so happy for you. You need to keep us updated on 'Keeping Up With Bella' because I need to know more about this!" He says.

"I'm going to go find ash again because I want to see if he's ready to leave, I'll talk to you later Luke!" I say waving to Luke then walking away.

I finally found Ashton by the pool talking to Calum. I asked him if he was ready to leave and he said yes. We headed back for the car and got in.

"That was an amazing party!" He says to me.

"I know! I hope there's going to be more!" I say excitedly.

Ashton started up the car and drove us home. I thanked him for taking me and hugged him. Then I got out of the car and went into my house and up the stairs into my bedroom. I put on my pajamas and say goodnight to everyone before crawling into my bed and falling asleep after this amazing night.