Chapter 8

Bella's Pov-
I decided to call Trevor to ask when our date was. We both agreed that we would be having it tonight since he'd be busy on Sunday and Monday. I quickly called Piper on the phone and told her to come over due to a fashion emergency.

"Piper, my date with Trevor is tonight and I have nothing to wear! Please come over I need major help!"

"I'll be over soon, Bella. I'm bringing clothes with me just in case we find nothing in your closet."

"Okay. But hurry because it's 5:45 and our date is at 7:30!"

"Okay, geez. Calm your tits, man. I'll be over in five."

I sat downstairs anxiously waiting for Piper to arrive. My stepmom walked in and I totally forgot to tell her about the date.

"Hey, I need to tell you some good news!" I say

"And that is...?" She said.

"I have a date tonight with a nice boy from school!" I respond excitedly.

"Is it that Ashton kid from next door? He's nice."

"No, mom, Ashton and I are just friends. We went over this. The boys name is Trevor, I went to his party yesterday."

"Oh, well have fun. Your father, Quinn, and I are going for a trip tonight and we won't be back until Monday. Can I trust you to be okay here or do I have to ship you off to Pipers house?"

"No, I'm fine. I'll take good care of the house." I say going to sit in the living room.

The doorbell rang at 5:55 and Piper rushed in and we both ran upstairs. She had about 6 different dresses in her arms. There was a mint green one, an orange one, two black dresses, and finally one red.

I tried on the first dress which was the mint green one. It had a sheer back and sleeves. It was just a bit higher than my knee. I put this one to the side because I loved the colors but I haven't tried on the rest yet.

The orange dress was a total bust, I looked like a walking fruit. It didn't have any fitted areas, it was more of an airy dress. But it didn't suit me well.

I only liked one of the two black ones. It had a heart top and was tightly fitted until my knees. There was a small slit cut in the side on purpose just to add to the style. It also had a few sheer designs on the waist and the very bottom. I didn't bother trying on the red because I knew this dress was the right choice.

I put on a pair of black heels and did another smokey eye look. I think I look freaking fabulous. Piper grabbed me a silver necklace to put on and my look was completed. Piper and I waited downstairs for Trevor to show up. He showed up at about 7:45 and came to the door.

"Hey beautiful... I'm sorry I was late! I..um.. Was trying to get ready as fast as I could. But you know, I wanted to look as good as my date." He said

"You're too sweet, where are we going to eat?"

"We're going to the Olive Garden! That's my favorite place to go."

"Well, I'm so hungry, do you think we could go now?" I said laughing.

"Yes we shall."

After that I got into the car and we were off. We were talking back and fourth in the car, he tried makes some moves but I didn't want him to. I played them off and said for him to slow down because this is only our first date. He seemed almost frustrated? That's not my problem though. It's not my fault that he's grabby.

We pulled into the parking lot and walked inside. Our waitress led us to the table and asked what we wanted to drink.

"I'll have a-" I was interrupted by Trevor talking over me.