Shh...

The seven men stand then awkwardly stare. I let out a small laugh. The ones killers make. They seemed nervous. But I held out my frail hands opening my fingers and the sparkle became visible.

Gasps filled the room and I smiled. Then pulled the sparkle back and stood up. I was to happy to feel the pain and weakness that ran through my body.

Then a finger tapped me. I looked over my shoulder to a red face Jungkook. He pulled his shirt over his head and held it out towards me. Slowly my cheeks heated amd I took the dirty shirt from his hands and put it on. He blinked at me and nervously came closer and wrapped his weak arms around my shoulders and hugged me

My body tensed up and I knew I would push him away but to avoid that I quickly wrapped my arms around him to hug him back and tried to relax. It wasn't working so I struggled out of his grasp and looked at him.

His brown eyes were tired and puffy. He softly apologized in his home language. Then he slowly turned around and went back to the others.

Little did I know three sets of eyes watched. Watched with jealousy.

After a few days the activities around the building started to slow. I knew if we didn't try to figure a way out we would miss our chance.

2:00 Am
I sit silently as the others sleep. I was on the floor by the door. With the key in my hands. My heart pounded in my chest as cold sweat dripped onto the floor. My scars were sealing and I took a deep breath

2:40Am
I close my eyes and squeezed the key between my fingers. Then come to my feet and look at the door. I go over to Taehyung's bed and pat his side and his eyes slowly open. He instantly sat up and cups my face. My heart stops, but stops out of fear.

His face reads concern and pity. I slowly relax and move my face from his hands and stand up. Which he does as well

3:00am
All of us are up. The group stands behind me. As I stand before the door and slowly insert the key into the lock and turn it. I can feel panic run through me when I don't hear the click. But I take a deep breath and turn it the opposite way and the sound of hope sounded faintly.

I turn the knob and pulled the door opening it just enough for me to look down one side of the hall. Then I take the key out and opened the door more. The hall was cold and dark. And oh so inviting.

Slowly moving I step out. Its empty from what I can see. Being dragged by men over and over ,I learned they're aren't any cameras. I let the boys come out as well.

Then I look down the left side. Then start heading down that way. Then I hear the quiet shoes of the seven behind me. They all still have their shoes. They still have the clothes they came in with. I have Jungkook's shirt. And a key. But thats all I need.

3:15 Am

We make it to the end of the hall and I stand by the door to the stairs. I turn the handle and it opens. We move in and I look over the edge and down see anyone there. But we are on the third floor, currently , and slowly moving to the bottom.

Suddenly the sounds of metal loudly fill the staircase and a body goes past me. Rolling then harshly hitting against the wall.
Jimin groaned and sat up in pain.
His friends rush for him and pulled him to his feet.

Hoseok and Taehyung put on of Jimin's arms over each of their shoulders and he limped with their support.

I now followed behind them to the bottom but Namjoon was about to open the door and I stopped him. I grip his wrist pulling his hands from the handle. The boys went silent. Then two voices could be heard in the hall behind the door.

Namjoon looked at me already apologizing to me. But pain shoots up my feet. I look down. There was glass all over the ground. I stare for a moment. "Are you ok?" He spoke softly.

I crouched down and pick up a bigger piece of the glass. It was sharp and lookes like the corner piece to what could have possibly been a window. I hold it on my hands and stand up. Then put the key into Namjoon's pocket.

I open the door just enough to see down one side of the hall. Then I stick the glass out and look at the foggy reflection of the other side. There was someone coming. I pulled my hand back. The man passed the door and I went out behind him and the boy's eyes went wide.

I keep low then jump onto the man's back. But before he hollers I cover his mouth. He turns and slams against the wall and I hold back a yelp of pain the take the glass I had and let the shaggy edge run across his throat and he falls to his knees.

The boys then come out. They were amazed and scared. I am now feeling a horrible feeling run through me. I just killed someone.

I can hear more talking so I lead the boys away. Then to a corner. I use the bloody glass to peek around. The most beautiful thing stood at the end of the hall.
The large gated door we came into this hell through.

However there were 2 guards there. I couldn't take on two and Jimin is hurt.
I look into a window and see its an empty room its also open. I gesture for the boys to enter and they do.

I look around the room that loiked like an office. There had to be a way. Suga knew I was looking desperately for a way out. He patted my back gaining my attention and started to look in drawers and shelves.

Then Jin stood before me. He held a large metal hole puncher. The big oned for thick stacks of paper. I didn't know what he was trying to tell me. Then he went into the hall slowly monitoring his surrounding. I watched from the window. Then he looked around the corner then threw the metal thing down the hall

He threw it away from the guards in the opposite direction. Then ran back into the room. But I was still by the door so he ended up tackling me to the ground he had me pinned down to the hard floor. I looked up into his eyes and stayed still

The guards ran down the hall now away from the gates. Jin stood up pulling me to my feet and the boys followed up to the gate. However one of the three guards stayed behind. He looked at the 8 of us. Then his hand went for his walkie-talkie.

I panicked and kicked him in his "spot" then he doubled over in pain. Then I stabbed him with the glass.

Namjoon pulled the key out and went for the gate and put it into the hole.

Turning

Turning

Turning

Wrong key

My heart sinks and the guards are now on their way back.

Wrong key.