Home to a Puppetshow

Violet's pov

"The Master wishes for breakfast mistress" Hannah bowed while I was making some for myself which were half-baked french toasts with my sore arms.

I just finished the 3 loads of laundry on my own, I trimmed the grass, I washed their big windows, AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO MAKE THAT UNGRATEFUL LITTLE PRICK BREAKFAST.

"Then he can starve" I felt a hand wrapping around my neck making me arch a brow ahh gloved, cold, and boney hands. Claude

"Make breakfast or I will snap your neck like a twig" he said tightening his grip making me sigh.

"How menacing, but unfortunately I...don't-" I grabbed his fingers and pushed them back, breaking them in the process, "-give a shitt" I turned giving him jazz hands before turning back to cook my french toasts only to have them burned by hell fire....how sweet.

"I'm giving you 30 minutes" he said going out as I threw a pan at him, which he sadly dodged using the door.

I gripped my face pulling it down groaning when I suddenly felt a small pat on my head.

"Don't let him get to you" Hannah gave a small warm smile making me sigh. I can tell what the triplets meant by her being the only reason they're still here.

She left me to do my work making me sigh as I opened the cabinets to see what I have to deal with. Raspberries...I can work with these I guess.

I weigh some butter equally with as much fine flour then mix a little of the former with the latter, and wet it with as little water as will make into a stiff paste. Rolled it out, and put all the butter over it in slices, turn in the ends, and roll it thin. After so lay it in a patty pan then put in some of the berries, then throw over them some very fine sugar. Put on the lid, and bake it.

I got some eggs, butter, and some sugar to make cream and hell even decided to make this brat some tea to go along with this. I had effort.

Now main course let's see I guess mushrooms are fine since meat will take too long. I got the butter into a large skillet then added in garlic and the mushrooms, stirring for bout 5-6 minutes.
Pour in the heavy cream, thyme and oregano; season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and wait until it thickens. Wonder if they have cheese.. Swiss maybe? I think parmesan would be better. As everything came together I set it aside and pulled out the tart to serve immediately.

"30 minutes are over" I stood aside showing the dishes, he got the food tray putting the dishes on it before giving it to me.

Figures.

I went out with him leading me to the dining hall where behold it was him there...with a batshit crazed smile on his face. I laid out the dishes as he looked at them with a wow.

"I hope you choke..." I mumbled walking off and caught a knife he threw to my head. I turned giving him a smug stare.

"You drop this" I threw back the knife only for it to be caught by Claude.

I heard a quick huff as I continued making my way out to the garden again meeting the triplets who were doing garden work. I face planted myself on the ground letting out a long groan.

"Oh hello ms Violet"

"We heard the fight in the kitchen"

"It was entertaining" so it was that loud I sighed sitting on the pavement and laying down on the grass patch behind me.

"I'm glad you enjoy it" They nodded as I put my face back to the grass, hearing them sit around me before they begin braiding my hair.

"So when is your escape?" I choked on my spit getting up only to he slammed back down by the back of my head.