Houndsworth

To be honest I think I wrote the title wrong I am sorry if I am also OMG 53 VIEWERS WOW I didn't think it would to that much views that is crazy Thank you so much for checking this story out now back to the story.
________________________________
Violet's pov

"Oii Violet why so down we are on a vacation cheer up" Bard said as he nudged me making me let out a deathly sigh.

It seems we have a new mission. I was honestly excited until I actually heard the place, Houndsworth. I sure do know that place or heard at the very least. Everything is basically dead there and dogs are probably viewed as trash.

"what's the matter" Finny asked and before I could even say anything...seemed that we've arrived.

"Well take a look outside seems we have arrived at the village" I pointed at the door.

"ALRIGHT" the servants cheer but their smiles quickly turn to frowns when they saw the barren fields with dog chains and sculls

"ARRGGGG"

"See why I'am now like this" I asked them pointing at my face they nod

"The resort the queen was planning is yet constructed" The master explained making us feel even worse

"yes master" we kept going through the barren woods suddenly there was an old lady with a baby carrige came along...well this is not creepy at all

"look someone actually lives here!! Tanaka stop " I peaked and saw an old lady with a baby crate just wandering around

"here let me help" this doesn't look too good...

" Finny careful you might hurt the baby" and he already abruptly picked it up...

"AAAAHHHH FINNY PUT IT DOWN!!" Meyrin yelled as he screamed putting it back down only too reveal a dog's skull and I pulled it out

"there is no baby the dog ate him "

"this dog?" I put it on my head making the servants cream even more as she strolled off singing a strange tune

"Violet put the skull down and come on" Sebastian said I sigh put it down and went back to the carriage.

We all continued our way towards the village and saw an eye candy man with a dog the servants specifically Mey rin fawned over him.

"I would like to be pat like that yes I would"

"The man manipulates them by the use treats and punishments he comands with obideance the dog wasnt playing he falls to the human and let them chain him" oh he hates dogs? I grinned and jumped towards his seat.

"Sebastian do you hate dogs?"

"No of course not I simply prefer cats over them"

I chuckled now knowing at least a somewhat weakness he has. Soon enough we arrived at this huge manor with a maid with snow white hair and pink eyes... I took a breath before going down knowing well I already hate this manor.

"Is this the Earl of Phantomhive?" She smiled making me force a smile on my face which just made it look like I was snarling while smiling.

"Y-Yes" I said making her uncomfortable.

"Welcome 59 the Berimore castle my master awaits your arrival" she bowed and led us to her master.

"What's the matter Violet you seem more violent then you usually are" I heard the devil taunted me making me roll my eyes.

"I'm surprised you're not" I snapped back before snapping my head back front hearing whips.

"I TOLD YOU TO BRING ME THE QUEEN'S GUARD DOG NOT A CHIHUAHUA" oh my god he just called him a cihuahua...