A Demonic Angel

Violet's pov

Light... all I saw was bright light as I woke up I try to remember what happen...well whatever happened it's long gone in my head. When I woke up I was in a bright white room like I took a look at my own hands seeing them...pale, my hair bleach white, and in a white dress...what in the name of god happened to me...

AFTER BEING ALIVE FOR THIS LONG HOW IS IT THAT I MIRACULOUSLY GOT MYSELF KIDNAPPED?!??

"Ahh I see you awake " My eye twitched in annoyance seeing the creature I despise the most....

Fallen angels...an angel who can't follow orders should be murdered...yet here we are...

"Listen I've dealt with a lot of your kind, killing me will not make your father, creator, god or whoever you serve forgive you" I sigh making him clench his jaw. He stomped over to me grabbing my jaw and glare over to me.

 "Your words won't affect me witch, I have extracted essence you can't do any-" I cut him off by throwing my sword to his forehead seeing the blood gush out

"Your words won't affect me witch, I have extracted essence you can't do any-" I cut him off by throwing my sword to his forehead seeing the blood gush out. Dumbass didn't even bother putting my sword away, well it is kind of part of me...well still his lost.

"Right so what did you do? Incantation? Elixirs? Heavenly weapons?"

"Y-YOU WENCH!!" He screech out loud as I notice a familiar pentagram on the floor. Ah so incantation then.

"Yes yes I know" I brush him off and bite my finger letting my blood drip the floor.

The pentagram starts glowing as bright green light enters the wound from my finger my hair went back to it's dirty blonde self and my skin... it still looks deathly pale but still more alive.

"Taking my essence doesn't mean you win-" I gestured at the whole place,"-you would just be postponing my victory? And please tell your other friends to stop I'm tired of showing that you'll never win" I rustled in his cabinets to take out my usual robe. I turned around seeing him trying to get the sword out his head.

"Ah here let me help" I swung my arm out making lilies started tangling him from the inside out as I summoned my sword back, "have fun now~" I smiled before throwing my self out.

I started flying down only to find myself falling....well no shit to me. As I came closer to the forest floor I summoned the tree roots to catch me, finally I can catch my breath. Let's see here, I still have my orbs here's Arrieris, then Fiera's, and Celeste's wait where's mine...

Hm

Ok

Where exactly am I...Where are the faeries, nymps, the elves, or the gnomes. I must be in the human realm...well I guess I can deal with my missing orb later on I need to know where I'am. Not so far I saw a man walking near the forest and shocked seeing me. I don't blame him since I'm sitting on a throne made of tree roots, I used my powers to bring him to my height.

"Where am I?" I asked the trembling gentleman

"Y-y-you're in London-"

"ahhh I see, bye bye~" I smiled throwing him away

"AAHHHHH" wait humans can humans fly? I'm sure they can...wait no I was thinking about birds. Well I mean they don't really live long anyway.

London huh...I think I had a master or two here few centuries ago. Now I'm back...and I'm stuck here....

I sighed and let the roots me bring me down to the ground. Ok maybe this isn't that bad I at least know where I'am I can go to my sister's...but I would still need a contract first or they'll count this as trespassing...ok this is probably more of a hassle than I actually thought when two demons are near me...

—————a few moments earlier—————

Sebastian's pov

When I was just giving the young master his afternoon tea when in the corner of my eye I can't help but notice that there were large roots sprouting in the middle of the forest along with the fact trees started to overgrow themselves.

"Sebastian what the bloody hell are you seeing" I guess I wasn't paying attention I was staring at the window for quite some time

"It seems that we might have a visitor in London, a mage to be exact." I gave a closed eye smile as smirked

"A mage? This should be interesting, bring them here. I would like to speak with them" he said while continuing his work, I smiled bowing down.

" yes my lord" I made my way towards the woods hiding in plain sight seeing that she just threw away a farmer.

She must be one of the 4 elemental mages. From the looks of it I'm in the presence of the earth mage, the youngest of the 4. The power as ancient as time in the body of a....brat. This should be easy enough...

And I can see a spider is interested as well as I'am

Claude's pov

As I was giving his highness the paper work when a short rumble quake the room resulting for his papers to fall.

"Claude what on earth was that" I turn my gaze back to him after unconsciously staring off to the distance.

"I feel presence of a mage your highness" I pushed my glasses up as he turned his seat to the window with a grin, "a powerful one I assume?" He looked out seeing the forest growing like mad.

"Yes"

"Ohhh~ bring me this mage and make them my servant this is going to be fun~"

"yes your highness" I wasted no time to go to the woods to see a girl landing on the tree vines just.

As I expected the mage of nature but something I didn't expect is the power is in a body of a child.

And I saw a crow who came the same time I did.