chapter seventeen.

Start from the beginning

Sure enough, there it all was.

Finnel, huh? I thought you were flirting with Jack

Didn't you break up with finn? I wouldn't have started watching you if you were still with him.

Stop hating on Chanel! She's a nice girl. Been watching since she started.

Can you get away from jack and finn? They don't like you anyways, you're so awkward and ugly

Ugh, what a total whore

Sluttttt

They wouldn't like us hating on their friend. Especially finn. Please respect, even if she isn't deserving of it.

She's nice enough, I guess.

Woww, huge amount of hate. I'm hurting all over but I don't dare mention it, as I go with Emmy to get some food. She was trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear half of what she was saying.

"...singing?"

I snapped back into attention. "What? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear."

Emmy smiled. "What prompted you to begin singing?"

I fake smiled over at her, and answered, "I don't know... I just really loved One Direction, and I guess that made me start. It inspired me, I guess? I don't think I'm much of a singing person, I'm more of a writing person."

She frowned. "No way, I love your voice!"

I grinned a little. "Thanks. I'm not sure if I deserved that, but thanks anyways."

She nodded. She knew when to stop, I would give her that. Hopefully she would leave me alone as well, I didn't want to cope with one extra thing.

"Hello!" Turned around, I saw Finn walking towards her.

Oh no, not someone else. I faked a smile again. "Hi!"

He couldn't see it. "Nice chat, huh?"

I wanted to roll my eyes. How couldn't someone see it that when death threats are thrown, it's fairly hard to call it a 'nice chat"? But then, I guess it's nothing to do with them.

I hope he doesn't enjoy seeing them.

"Where's Jack?"

"Still doing the younow. I think he's about to come down, though," Finn answered leisurely.

I nodded. "Okay."

"Hellloooo!" Jack called, grinning widely as he approached us with arms open. I smiled a little at him as he wrapped those arms around me. "What's up?"

I shrugged. "Nothing much. Having breakfast, how about you?" I asked, as he pulled away, but keeping his arm around my shoulder. "I like the smoothies, do you want to get a smoothie?"

That was completely random, but threw him completely off track, even if he saw me being upset. "Do you think banana, carrot and stawberry will work?"

I laughed. "No! It won't! Jack, that's disgusting!"

He grinned. "Well, it made you laugh."

My smile faded only a little.

"But I want a banana smoothie anyways," he added, then wandered to the bar with his arms around my waist. "Let's go, babe."

"Won't they know what's going on?" I whispered into his ear as we walked. "I mean, your family."

He raised his eyebrows. "Don't worry, they won't."