chapter sixteen.

Author's notes:

HI GUYSSS! As you can see, I'm probably really high because I ermm, got a lot of comments on my last chapter:) Can we keep it up please? I really enjoy reading your comments, they're awesome! By the way, you want Jeth, I give you Jeth ;p

chapter sixteen.

The sun goes down,

The stars come out,

And all that counts is here and now.

My universe will never be the same,

I'm glad you came.

-Glad You Came (The Wanted)

I alter myself so much according to what people want, I've realised. Ever since the day I told Jack he'd be working to get me, I started to feel confident. My makeup slowly faded from my face again.

Funny, isn't it, how this all happen?

We were going to () today, where we're going to visit some local children and things like that. After packing our suitcases, we piled into the newly rented car that fortunately fit 6 people. Jack and I piled into the last two seats, while Finn and Emmy where in the backseat.

Jack's hand kept snaking over to my thighs and resting there, right before I smiled and pushed it away. I could see his hidden smirk. I couldn't repress the mischievous smile that was forming on my lips. "Jack, stop it," I mumbled very lowly under my breath, hoping no one would be able to hear it over the One Direction CD Emmy was playing.

Jack leaned over to my ear, "Why? I think you quite like it," he whispered, letting his lips graze over my ear intentionally. "If you don't want to take it slow, and you just wanna take me home," he whispered again in a low, deep voice that made shivers go down my spine, and made me want to grab him and kiss him fiercely. I shifted uncomfortably, and evidently satsified, he leaned back.

"Jack," I protested faintly again, hoping no one could figure out or realise the exchanges Jack and I were having. Just then he winked at me cheekily.

"Earth to the people in the backseat!"

This snapped Jack and I from our fixation on each other, and we looked away. "I was saying we're here already, you can get out of the car now," Emmy said in a sassy way, pouting just a little bit. Finn picked her up again, just to tease her and take her attention off us. I made to get off the car first, but then Jack childishly pushed in front of me.

I fake gasped. "Jack! Where are your manners?" I mocked in a posh tone, just as I pushed past him and grabbed his wrist, pulling him out of the car with me. I heard his chuckle from behind me, and we joined everyone else on the pavement. "I'll be your cameraman for tonight, I guess?"

Finn nodded. "Thanks a lot," he said, shooting me a smile.

Suddenly, I felt like talking to Finn was awkward again. But then again, we were never fully comfortable in each others' presence. Not from the very start.

Just to clarify things up a little, Jack and I were in no way dating. The most you could say was the he was sort of courting me- we were like, in the stage where we act all flirty and shy (shy in my case anways) around each other, and he's charming the living shit out of me, even though I deny it most of the time.

I set the camera and starting shooting their video.

The whole ordeal had taken up nearly 5 hours, so when we were finished, the sun had set already. Rebecca and Andy told us they and Emmy would go out to have dinner and go back to the hotel, and if we were finished, we should have dinner by ourselves.