chapter six.

Author's note:

So, here's the chapter after the long wait hehe:) I'm doing a writing competition, so I've been a bit slack on this one:( but here it is;)

chapter six.

Stuck in her daydreams,

Been this way since 18 (15) but lately,

Her face seems, slowly sinking, wasting.

-The A Team (Ed Sheeran)

Waking up in the morning was... relieving for me.

I know... that's different. Most people hated waking up, but I liked it because it reminded me that I had lived another day despite all the lost and loneliness. It made me grateful. I wake up... rather early for the lifestyle of the British people. At least Jack and Finn, anyways.

So, I decided that I would edit the video me and Jack took yesterday and upload it. It was a rather easy video to edit, so it only took about an hour and a half. When I was done, it was about 11:00 am and the twins (I'm not sure which one) had woken up and was walking downstairs. I put on a large t-shirt, some shorts, my bracelets and then walked to the bathroom, bringing my toothbrush and all that stuff with me.

I brushed my teeth, fixed my messy hair in a small bun and washed my face. And for the first time, I went out of the bathroom door fresh-faced around Jack and Finn. I even wore my rectangular reading glasses.  Since Jack was no longer an option and Finn would never be an option, I decided that it didn't matter if I looked like shit around them.

"Good morning," I greeted whoever was in the kitchen. I couldn't tell- Jack's back and Finn's back were exactly the same, I swear.

He jumped, and "Holy fucking shit!" was heard echoing through the kitchen. My eyes widened a little as I heard the crash of a milk carton hit the counter, and milk started spilling a little. He turned around, and I realised it was Finn.

"Shit, are you all right! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, walking quickly towards him. He was currently trying to mop up the milk that had spilled with a rather dirty looking rag.

I could feel that he was pissed when he turned around and I was unintentionally or intentionally pinned against the counter. "God, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He snarled. "Why do you think that when I have everything organised so well, you can just barge in and change everything? Who are you anyways?" I was now up against the counter, and he was pressing against me, and I don't know if it was on purpose or not. Too close, too close. I couldn't breathe, he was too close to me. Fear clouded my mind, I didn't want to think- I can't stop- I can't brea-

I couldn't see anything- just light green. I think those are Finn's eyes.

Holy- I think I'm kissing Finn, because there's something soft against my lips, and something was prying my lips open. It wasn't gentle at all. There was so much hatred, so much anger and passion. There was something else, something different, but I can't place it. I think I was kissing back, because my lips were moving on their own accord. I don't even know why I know what to do; this was only the second time I had ever kissed anyone.

Suddenly, his hands- wet from the milk, were sliding down my arms. One hand was pushing my bracelets up so he could grasp my wrist, while the other one was already successfully grabbing my other wrist.

As sudden as it happened, it all stopped. The kiss stopped, his lips remained on mine, but the movements stopped. Instead, he was pushing my bracelets further up, to feel my wrist better. I didn't understand at first, but then I realised what he was doing. I leaned back quickly, and he pulled back to stare at me, shock written all over his face.