Consequences of a Chance

Hey everyone, so this is my new story, Consequences of a Chance. It is totally different from anything I have done so far, so sorry if it is not very good. Comments and input it always accepted as long as it is nice haha.

Also I have read a lot of Walking Dead fanfics that stray too far from the series or they follow the series to a tea. I don't like a fanfic that falls in either of those categories so this one will follow the main plots of the series but will be completely different too because obviously it is meant to be different.

I will add my own characters and my own ideas. I do not own any of the characters in the Walking Dead or the story of the series, however I do own the ones that I create and the story ideas that I write.

I will take request and idea and will try to use them. If anyone can design a better cover I will hold a cover competition, winner gets to give me a main story idea of their own and I will write in a character following their description. The female in this story is portrayed by Lily Collins as I think she is absolutely gorgeous and would fit into the story great.

I will try to update every Sunday, however I am starting Uni again soon so please be patient if it doesn't happen.

Anyway enough of this babble and on with the story :)

Enjoy.