Quickly, he looked away as one of them faced him, his eyes averted towards the forest. On the other side, Anya was there. He ground his teeth, bringing another spoonful to his mouth, a sour expression on his face. 

"Do you want to train with us?" 

Hercules' head snapped up to see the two wolves from before. His eyebrow raised, he looked around them to see if it was just a prank. His eyes snapped back up to look at the two boys, swallowing his last mouthful of food. They were almost identical, and their matching black hair and tanned skin. The only difference was their eyes. The one on the left had piercing blue eyes that peered down at him as the younger wolf frowned. The other twin had eyes like Zeus, the thought of the rival Alpha had Hercules' expression darkening. 

The twin with the green eyes pulled at his brother's arm. "Come on, I told you this was a bad idea," He muttered, a wary expression on his face. The blue eyed twin sighed and turned to walk away when Hercules spoke up. 

"Why?" 

The twins turned back to face him once more. The green eyed twin pointed towards his brother. "He wanted to train with you." 

"And you didn't?" Hercules almost laughed at the panicked expression on the wolf's face. 

"I didn't... I... What?" The green eyed boy stuttered, his brother chuckling in response as a small smile appeared on Hercules' face. "That's not cool," He grumbled, before glaring at his brother. "I'm Ethan. This idiot here is Eli." 

Hercules nodded his head, standing up to shake their hands. "I'm Hercules," He grunted, easily towering over the twins, although they were almost as tall as Zeus. Again, a sour expression washed over his features.

"You do that a lot," The twin now known as Eli pointed out. Hercules' eyes snapped up towards him. "The glaring, I mean," The smaller wolf mumbled. Hercules bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing out loud. 

"Do I? I'm not sorry," He said, his tone sarcastic as he looked as Eli rolled his eyes. He chuckled at his reaction, placing his empty plate on the floor, moving forward to walk towards the sparring pitch. "So what do you want to do?" 

The twins stood opposite him, Ethan holding his fists up, whilst Eli shifted from one foot to the other as he waited back, looking at Hercules lazily. 

"Two against one? That's hardly fair," Hercules grinned, his body tense as he prepared themselves. 

A fist flew towards him, catching him off-guard as Ethan's fist came into contact with his face. A short groan escaped his mouth, his hand shooting out to grab a hold of Eli's arm that came towards him. Quickly, he learnt their tactics. Whilst Ethan threw shot after shot towards Hercules, Eli was quick on his feet; he preferred to use the element of surprise. 

Pushing his hand flat against Ethan's chest, he shoved the smaller wolf back, Ethan's body flying back a few feet. Hercules almost felt bad as the green eyed wolf groaned in pain as he landed on his wrist, the bone snapping. Eli, distracted, turned towards his brother. Ethan grunted as he stood, grabbing his hand and tugging towards the side, a second grinding of the bone sounding as he hissed through his teeth, "Shit." He closed his eyes for a moment, ignoring his brother's watchful gaze as his wrist healed quickly.

Using Eli's distraction as an advantage, Hercules lunged forward, slamming the younger wolf into the ground, a laugh mixed with pain escaping Eli's mouth. "That's not fair, you cheated," He managed to gasp out as Hercules stood up, looking down at his crumpled body. 

"Life's not fair," He grinned, turning around quickly to block Ethan's next attack as his foot came into contact with his stomach. However, he did not turn fast enough, his body falling to the ground. Yet, as he was falling, his hand grasped tightly onto Ethan's foot, the both of them crashing to the ground, Ethan landing on top of him.