"Is that Nigou?" The teal-haired asked, taking off his shoes.

"Yep, do you want me to bring him out?"

"Yes, I would like to see him" Kuroko's eyes shone with excitement as he stepped into the house. The old man then walked over to open the door to one of the rooms. A flash of black and white shot out almost immediately, pouncing onto the blunette, pushing him down onto the floor. Hanamiya leapt back in shock at the sight of the huge husky. That's Nigou?!

"Good boy, good boy. I missed you too" Kuroko laughed as the dog covered him in sloppy licks, barking happily.

"Nigou, down. Don't do that to Tetsuya, you're a big boy" The old woman called. To Hanamiya's surprise, the husky clambered off the small blunette immediately, wagging his tail while looking at Kuroko. Getting up, Kuroko walked over to sit on the sofa beside his parents, the husky lying down at his feet obediently.

"What's your name, young man? Come over and sit" Kuroko's father asked, beckoning Hanamiya over to the couch.

"Oh sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Hanamiya, Kuroko-san" Hanamiya introduced, making his way to the sofa. However, just as he was about the take a seat beside Kuroko, the husky bared his teeth, growling menacingly as if protecting Kuroko from him.

"Nigou, sit" Kuroko commanded. The husky seemed displeased but followed its owner's command.

"Sorry about that, Nigou is usually quite friendly" Kuroko apologised, bending down to stroke the husky.

"Its alright" Hanamiya mustered a fake smile as he sat down, this time slightly further away from the dog. Damned husky. Stop foiling my plans you stinky mutt. As Kuroko chatted with his parents, Hanamiya couldn't help noticing how the husky had its oddly familiar eyes locked onto him, following his every movement. He could almost see hatred burning in the husky's cerulean eyes.

"I'm going to use the washroom" Kuroko excused himself as he got up from the couch.

"Go ahead" The elderly woman smiled. Here's my chance. As Kuroko stepped over Nigou, Hanamiya stuck out his leg secretly, his actions blocked from the view of Kuroko's parents by the husky's huge furry body. Tripping over Hanamiya's legs, Kuroko lost his balance, falling flat on the floor. The husky leapt up instantaneously, barking ferociously at Hanamiya, ears flat against its head, hackles raised, as if threatening to tear his limbs off.

"Tetsuya! Are you alright?!" Kuroko's parents asked worriedly, hurrying over to help Kuroko up.

"I'm alright, Otou-san, Okaa-san..."

"Tetsuya! Are those bandages?!" Horror flashed across the elderly couple's face as they caught sight of the white bandages under Kuroko's sleeves. Yes!

"T-they're nothing... I'm fine... I'm just going to go to the toilet..." Kuroko scrambled up from the floor, pulling at his sleeves as he backed away to the toilet.

"Tetsuya! You better tell us what happened right now!" The couple "chased" Kuroko to the bathroom, banging at the door.

"I just fell and broke my arm!" Kuroko exclaimed desperately.

"Don't you lie to us,Tetsuya!"

Now its my turn to shine~ If I could just get- As Hanamiya stood up to play hero, the husky jumped onto him, pinning him down onto the sofa with all its weight, its hot breath blowing inches away from the black-haired man's face.

"Nigou! Down! Bad boy! Bad!" Kuroko's father scolded, dragging Nigou off Hanamiya, shooing him out the door. "Sorry, I don't know what's come over Nigou today, he's never acted this way..."