When he opened the door, Ryder didn't even hesitate to pin me against the wall and kiss me. I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around his waist to get closer to him. I lifted his shirt off of him, the he took off mine. He carried me over to the bed and was on top of me. Ryder trailed a kiss from my mark all the way down to the top of my shorts. He unbuttoned them then slid them off

I flipped us so I was on top and Ryder growled flipping us back around so he was on top. One of my hands was on his cheek while I was kissing him, and the other was tracing his defined abs. Ryder flipped so he was on the bottom and I took that chance to straddle his waist and trail a kiss from his ear, down his jawline, a small one on his lips, the down his chest.

The door to the room swung open and in came Piper and Jace, ready to do exactly what Ryder and I were preparing to do.

"We always have to get interrupted don't we?" I asked. "Oh um hey Mack sorry, we'll go find another room." Piper said and they left. I laughed and plopped down next to Ryder.

"Well I'm not even buzzed, wanna go get some drinks?" I asked.

"What the hell, why not. Let's go." Ryder exclaimed, I got dressed and he put his shirt back on and we went downstairs.

I grabbed us some beers. Then I saw people doing shot challenges so I grabbed Ryder and went over to the table they were doing it at. Right now Riley was taking on everyone who came against her, wining every time.
If anyone can keep down tequila and not get so wasted she doesn't know her own name its Riley. Trust me I thought I was good.

I challenged her and Zander poured us the drinks.

"Ready. Go!" Zander yelled and I picked up my shot and got it down before Riley was halfway done. Hey, I only said she can keep down liquor, I never said she was quick as me though, hence the werewolf speed.

"I'm up." Said Zander and he stepped into his girlfriends place. "Get ready to lose princess." I exclaimed. Ryder softly chuckled behind me.

"You'll lose if you beat him. I'm next. Princess." Ryder whispered, emphasizing 'princess'. I smirked at his threat.

"Just like you thought you would at pool. Sorry but you beating me at this doesn't seem likely." I said slyly. Everyone oohed and Ryder stepped back, he leaned against a wall and watched. Ryder put out his hand as to say to continue.

Riley poured our drinks. She said go and I gulped down my drink. I ended coughing and gagging. It felt like I just drank acid. The same thing happened to Zander I guess cause we were both on our hands and knees coughing.

"Mack what's wrong?" I faintly heard Ryder say. Riley was freaking out not knowing what happened to us. I soon started to cough up blood, but Zander had settled down. Most likely because I had the entire shot.

"Mack! What the hell happened? Riley what was in that?" Ryder yelled.
"I don't know I switched it from tequila to Bourbon, but I-I don't know whAt happened." She managed to get out with all the fear in her eyes and the fact that she was crying.

Ryder took a drink from the bottle and immediately spit it out.

"Wolfsbane. Someone poisoned the drink." Ryder explained shocked. I managed to stop coughing but I tasted blood and my throat burned. "What's wolfsbane?" I croaked, my voice scratchy.

"It's like a human drinking acid. It burns to the touch like silver, but someone can spike your drink with it. Mackenzie, you okay?" He asked and I slowly nodded my head.

"Let's get home." He told and helped me up. "Continue on. Ill figure out who did this." Ryder commanded and we exited the house.

"Let's go Riley." Zander said, they followed behind us and we headed back to the pack house.

---

"Hey, get some rest." Ryder cooed rubbing my back. "Who would do that? Is it Cole? Could it even be Hunter?" I asked getting a little paranoid.

"Don't talk like that. You need to rest well figure this out in the morning." Ryder exclaimed. I laid back down into bed and Ryder wrapped his arm around me. I held onto him for dear life.

"Just relax. You'll be okay. I got you. I'll protect you, I won't let anyone hurt you anymore." He coaxed. "I'll watch you fall to sleep." Ryder said kissing my forehead. I slowly drifted off and fell to a light slumber.

----

"Seriously? Again asshole?" I groaned sitting up from the cold floor. "A normal person would've just punched me." I continued.

"Since when am I a normal person. I am a frigging hybrid. Plus we are buddies princesa, why would I want to make something easier for you?" Hunter explained.

"Bastard." I huffed under my breath. "What did you just say?" He growled coming so close to my face I could see the frustration in his eyes. I spit in his eyes and he growled fiercely.

"You little bitch." He yelled and his teeth came out again.

"Oh just quit it already. Stop acting like a child Hunter." Growled Cole.

"Since when do I take orders from you? I'm stronger than you." Hunter told. Cole just chuckled.

"You really are stupid. I'm older than you as a vampire. And I am an original." Cole said chuckling with a sly grin.

"An original as in original vampire?" I asked frightened. "Why yes sweet Mackenzie, and I'm in search of my mate. I wonder who that could be." Cole said looking at me dead in the eye.

"Mackenzie wake up!" Ryder yelled. I looked at him a little angry thighs woke me up before I wanted to. "You were sweating through your clothes, and you had tears coming down your eyes." He continued.

"I wasn't scared though. Well maybe I was. Cole said that he was an original and he was in search of his mate, but then you woke me up!" I said annoyed. "Well I'm sorry I had general concern for my mate! I thought you were dreaming about the wolfsbane or something." Ryder said softer.

"I'm sorry babe, but this is freaky, I can't tell if these dreams are real or fake. And now I have to worry about someone else trying to kill me." I exclaimed. I rubbed my temples and tried to get my shit together.

"I think you need to just put your mind at ease." Ryder said and kissed my neck. "Wait put like a 'do not disturb sign' up or something, I'm not being interrupted again." I demanded and he put a tie on the door.

"I swear to the gods of unicorns everywhere, if someone comes in through that door I'm gonna flip shit." I growled and Ryder laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"You're just so adorable when your mad, and when you start praising unicorns."

"Shut up."

I pulled the collar of his short onto another heated kiss. I wrapped my legs around his torso so I could get as closely as possible to Ryder as I could. What I'm a horny werewolf, don't judge me. He pulled off my tank top, so I pulled off his shirt.

"I'm so lucky to have you as a mate. I love you." Ryder said huskily. "I love you too." I said sweetly.

We continued kissing and Ryder trailed kisses all the way to the hem of my yoga pants so I took them off as well. Ryder slipped his tongue into my mouth and we fought over dominance but he won. He flipped over so I was on top and slid off his shorts. I took the chance to stay on top and kissed my way from his ear to his defined abs.

"First time in an actual bed, he'll yeah." I said and Ryder busted out laughing. "I hope that it's one you'll never forget."

Hello peeps! Please don't hunt me down and kill me for not updating in forever, but I was on vacation and had a brain fart on what to write.

That's where yall come in, tell me what to do with this story, give me ideas! Also vote cause that will make me happy! :) I want to keep writing this story because I love writing it but I'm also going to start another story, I'll tell you about it when I get more chapters written and then I'll publish them and you can read that too if you chose to! Love you all! xoxo :D

-Erin <3