four: what do those two lines mean?

"Lou, you promised." Harry whines, standing in front of Louis in his swimsuit and a towel underneath his arm. His hair was pushed back by a pair of sunglasses, and he had little floaties on his arms. Louis on the other hand was still in a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants... mainly due to the fact that the nineteen year old had woken up sicker than a dog this morning. He had spent most of his morning hunched over a toilet, puking his guts out... he'd actually forgotten that he'd promised Harry he'd go swimming with him.

"I know, and I'm sorry... I just don't feel good." Louis says honestly, feeling bad for letting his friend down. He just didn't think it was wise for him to leave his house... there's no telling when he'd throw up again... and knowing his luck it would be in the pool if he went.

"You haven't felt good for two weeks." Harry folds his arms over his chest, arching his eyebrows as he stares at Louis. Louis already knew that the younger boy didn't believe him, mainly due to the fact that he had been sick for two weeks. It probably seemed like an excuse at this point, but it truly wasn't.

Louis was sick.

"I really am sick, Harry... I'm sure I forgot to flush the toilet from earlier if you'd like to take a look." Louis says the last part sarcastically, chuckling a little when Harry grimaced.

"That's disgusting." Harry says, his nose scrunching up as he shakes his head. He sighs after a minute before taking off his arm floaties.

"Well if you won't go swimming with me, we can watch a movie or something." Harry shrugs, walking over to Louis' couch. Louis shrugs before following his friend, sitting right next to him with no hesitation.

"Are you going to cuddle me?" Louis asked, pouting a little when Harry shook his head.

"No. If you're sick, I don't want you touching me. I don't want to get sick too. Especially with whatever the hell it is you have.. throwing up is so not my thing." Harry says, making a gagging expression as if even the though of throwing up, made him want to throw up. Louis rolled his eyes at Harry though, shaking his head at his friend.

"It's probably not contagious. My mum hasn't gotten it yet."

"Your mum is rarely home."

"Fair point."

"My points are always fair... Now what movie do you want to watch?" Harry asked, effectively ending the other conversation. Louis just shrugs, honestly not caring what they watched. He was probably just going to fall asleep anyways. Harry picked some random movie and Louis was asleep before the opening credits even began.

------

Louis wakes up about an hour later to his stomach lurching, forcing the nineteen year old to make a mad dash for the bathroom. Harry let out a yelp of surprise when Louis climbed over top of him, staring after Louis as he ran towards the bathroom. It was there where Louis spent the next five or so minutes, puking up what was left of his breakfast that morning (which only consisted of a piece of toast and orange juice).

"Lou... Have you considered going to the doctor?" Harry asks when Louis comes back, already knowing the answer to the question.

"It's just the flu Harry. Don't worry about it." Louis says, but his voice is still hoarse. Harry just frowns, shaking his head before looking away from Louis.

"My sister said the same thing, and now we know she's pregnant." Louis' heart stops at Harry's words, mainly due to the fact that it could be a possibility... He couldn't really remember if Zayn had used protection or not that night two months ago...

"Congrats?"

"I'll tell her. But seriously Lou... You're almost exactly as she was when she found out." Harry says, but he doesn't really get that Louis is listening to him... Louis just didn't want to think about that possibility right now...

There was no way in hell he was having Zayn's kid.

No. Way. In. Hell.

"That would require me getting laid, Harry. I haven't gotten laid for like six months."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!" Louis' voice raises an octave, proving to Harry that he was in fact lying. The younger of the two boys smirked, earning a pout from Louis.

"Just humor me?" Harry asks, looking at Louis with a hopeful expression.

"No. I won't f ucking humor you." Louis grumbled, continuing to pout. Harry rolls his eyes as he shakes his head. He was going to get Louis to do this... Harry had his ways.

"Please? If it's negative, then at least you know."

"And what if it's positive?" Louis' voice is quiet now, the fear almost evident as he spoke. Harry couldn't tell, but Louis' heart was starting to race... He really didn't know what he was going to do if it was positive...

"Then you know what's wrong with you. C'mon Lou, what's the worse that can happen?"

"It comes out f ucking positive." Louis says bitterly, biting his bottom lip as he looks at the wall. Harry lets out a sigh before smiling softly at Louis.

"It won't be that bad..."

"You don't know that."

"You don't know that it will. If I buy you the test, will you take it?" Harry tries one last time. He has to refrain from doing a victory dance when Louis finally nods. The younger boy jumped up off the couch, running right for the door before Louis even realized what was happening.

"I'll be right back!" Harry yells, leaving Louis alone. Louis tries to wait patiently for Harry, but the nerves were starting to eat away at him. What if he was pregnant? What was he going to do?

Zayn was going to f ucking kill him.

He was going to f ucking kill Zayn.

"No strings attached my ass..." Louis says quietly, shaking his head before pinching the bridge of his nose. Harry came back after about ten minutes, practically throwing the box of pregnancy tests at Louis.

Five more minutes pass... and the two boys were looking down at the three pregnancy tests that Louis had taken...

"What do those two lines mean again?"

---------------------------------

Hooray for an update!

I think I'm in love with Harry in this book haha.

Really I love all of them haha.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx